Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Dispensary Nug vs Street Nug. What You Get & How You Get It.

- Wed, 24 Jul 2019 19:36:44 EST HR7dOJcs No.4925703
File: 1564011404343.jpg -(82606B / 80.67KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dispensary Nug vs Street Nug. What You Get & How You Get It.
/weed/

tl;dr - normally I pick up from the dispensary but today I randomly picked up two completely different grades of nug off the streets.

What are your thoughts on what's home-grown vs what the dispensary has grown?

So guys ready for this? My girlfriend gets weed from a medical dispensary. She was out of town this weekend and we went bone dry on carts. She's bringing some home from another dispensary tomorrow, but I like smoking and knew where I could get it locally. Haven't picked up from the St. Louis area before in the 6 months I've lived her due to her having a card. I've asked around a bit before though. Had this one guy's number and lost it. Bleh. Ran into this hippy ass old lady shes like 58 and walks around with a cane, headphones, jeans, dead shirts and her vape, and weed, and a lil metal chillum. Talked to her a couple of times and today I said fuck it when I ran into her this morning. She smoked me up and I said shit I'll have some for later. This bud was like mids and all shake at best, and almost smelled like some synthetic shit lol. She gave me like a nickel-dime bag of it with 2 grams of roaches for $10. Honestly, I thought that was the best I was gonna do before my girl gets home tomorrow. Brought this hippy back to my place lol and smoked out of this nice ass bubbler I got on 4/20 that I told you guys (pic related). Smoked her out while she showed me pictures she drew lol. I needed change for a $20 so we left. Came back and finished working my day (I work from home, shits great, high all day lol, even drink if I want). Took my dog for a walk down the same path I always take him and passed this guy sitting on a bench next to what looks like a dirt bike is broken. I'm not usually one to make conversation, but we just moved here in December and don't really get out a lot since I work full time and my girl has a medical condition. Good weather seems to bring people outside which is cool. So anyways, we made eye contact I didn't really say anything and just kept walking. I always make a round trip on the same path, so on the second half of the walk as I was passing him I turned to him and said, "yo nice bike." Struck up a lil convo, was whatever. He told me he was selling it and started to tell me about it. Then at out nowhere he's like, "hey you smoke?" I was like "yea, you got some?" He's like, "yea man, couple nice grams here of some pretty nice smelling dank." I'm like, "on you?" He's like, "yep." Hands me a rolled up baggie of nothing less than DANK ASS FRUITY NUG. Fascinated, I asked "how much?" He's like, "$20". I'm like, "for both?" He's like, "yep." I'm like, "shit brb!" Ran back to my crib and back his way in 60 seconds like I just won the golden ticket lol. He served me and gave me his number and dipped out. Fuck yea man.
>>
Archie Lightforth - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 19:46:19 EST piO4ynQK No.4925705 Reply
A tale of two weeds. It was the best of times, it was the not quite as good but will still get you off if you smoke your brains out of times.
>>
Walter Shakeham - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 19:58:10 EST n/e4eHKE No.4925707 Reply
Yeah I'm not reading this unformatted essay
>>
Adam Deepfist - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:21:12 EST IORCDK+2 No.4925736 Reply
>>4925707

Reading is hard for people these days huh?

His post is one paragraph. Learn to read.
>>
Edith Ethelbert - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 00:39:59 EST n/e4eHKE No.4925759 Reply
>>4925736
The problem is exactly it's one paragraph, it's an extensive blog with no attempt to be readable and random people on the internet aren't going to put a lot of effort into reading some long winded blog
>>
Wesley Pandlehood - Fri, 26 Jul 2019 03:50:38 EST RGf6oC6b No.4925766 Reply
>>4925759
The beginning of a sentence, fits with the end, and the middle
should process in the sentences just as easily. Even if you didn't
read it all, you skimmed through it. You saw parts you didn't read.
But the information is there, because you skimmed through it and
should be able to process the information you didn't read.

Key words stick out. That correlate with different parts of a paragraph.

The daily news, politics, skim through what you are reading, key points stick out.

The rest fits in.
-

A lot of people don't realize what's really going on. They view life as a bunch of unconnected incidents and things. They don't realize that there's this, like, lattice of coincidence that lays on top of everything. Give you an example, show you what I mean: suppose you're thinkin' about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, "plate," or "shrimp," or "plate of shrimp" out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconsciousness.
>>
Blathers Lavatorius - Sun, 28 Jul 2019 04:51:43 EST abf2uK66 No.4925884 Reply
>this guy actually upload that photo and typed all that and still hasn't corrected himself
Shame. Was actually curious to see the comparison. Mfer smoked himself retarded

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.