Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

fucked

- Mon, 05 Aug 2019 23:05:21 EST G341j7Sl No.4926339
File: 1565060721164.jpg -(406552B / 397.02KB, 1082x1463) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. fucked
Smoked a joint and I feel like it 's bringing up all the fucked up shit happening in life and I can't stop thinking about them. Like how I'm 21 and I'm a failure, how my body keeps saying there's stuff wrong, how my grandma might pass away soon, how I'm 100% out of money and other scary shit. Weed used to be fun times but now it puts me in a psychotic state.
>>
Edward Drepperbuck - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 23:11:47 EST EEv13jNn No.4926342 Reply
>>4926341
Good life lessons, "get it done" attitude and care-free attitude is why sonic is fucking dope and you should follow his example.
>>
Martin Fonnerfoot - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 23:29:22 EST sBC0Eu02 No.4926343 Reply
>>4926339
Dude, you're only 21. It wouldn't be surprising if you live to like 84. That means you're only a quarter done with your life. If you aren't in turbo debt or in prison you can only have screwed up so badly...
>>
Nicholas Beckledeg - Mon, 05 Aug 2019 23:32:42 EST gv8a7JQ3 No.4926344 Reply
>>4926339
That happens to me sometimes when I smoke, but it didn't start until I was closing in on 30 or just at it. You shouldn't have the weight of the world on you so young. Normally I'd reccommned smoking more, but maybe you shouldn't do that.
>>
Openyoureyes - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 01:20:35 EST pCWtCRwU No.4926349 Reply
>>4926339
Most important part of this is..... what’s your next step. Those thoughts and the way you are feeling obviously isn’t where you want to be with your life so use it as motivation and get your shit together. Small steps will do as long as your going forward and not backwards. I’m sorry about your grandmother.

“Weed used to be fun times but now it puts me in a psychotic state”
Sweetheart, it’s called growing up. Wish you the best.
>>
Jesus Hayzeus - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 03:51:36 EST GNguW63v No.4926363 Reply
1565077896241.png -(1006845B / 983.25KB, 914x912) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
bro i've had this happen to me too... but you have to learn to weed out the bad thoughts and go with the good ones. it is a tremendously powerful life skill. try doing some productive things like hobbies or learning while you're high... that's something that really helped me break out of the failure mindset. it doesn't necessarily even have to be something practical. you can also try just changing up your environment when you're high. if you keep doing the same shit over and over when you're high, you're bound to run into some of these thoughts eventually... just find a new harmony, bro
>>
Blair Giddytip - Tue, 06 Aug 2019 10:46:30 EST fSX62462 No.4926373 Reply
Weed doesn't doesn't assist your brain with feeling and thinking all of those alarming things my man, but it isn't all the weed.
As another poster said, you shouldn't have the weight of the world on your shoulders this young, but I'm in the same boat as you dude.
Every time I smoke I think about "the one that got away", my regrets, awkwardness, paranoia, existential realizations and over-emotional thought processes.

All I can recommend is to find something that you really really enjoy doing.
I tried a couple things before it stuck. Painting, Guitar, Programming, Brushing up on your books, reading material, etc.
Find your inner peace. Find your inner voice that you can drown out all the other garbage with. You won't get rid of the thoughts that are there, it all depends on how you approach them.

You're not a failure. As long as you breathe and live, you are not a failure. The only chance for failure is when you're dead and literally can't move, think, breathe.

You are so much more than you think you are.

Best wishes OP.
>>
Tommy Marin - Thu, 08 Aug 2019 13:14:27 EST NNMV0dsk No.4926459 Reply
Weed is your only true friend. It throws you harsh reality in the face so that you stop wasting time with it until you get your life back on track.
>>
Nell Grandshit - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:31:58 EST 7O0EBfBC No.4926739 Reply
>>4926339
>bringing up all the fucked up shit happening in life
had this happen to me too, but I liked it, because it made me think about my life and how shit it has been and how to fix it
try and think about how these memories have affected you and what you can do about it
>>
Asap97 - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 16:28:17 EST iS7KYtOB No.4926742 Reply
>>4926339

this is your mind letting go of bottled up hurt.

open a notepad, type how you feel into it, recycle it immediately and empty the recycling bin.

this is the equivalent to scrawling your pain on the walls, but less messy.
>>
Lil' Timmy Bongsworth - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:51:58 EST vkTigz9G No.4926749 Reply
>posts loli anime
>is a depressed stoner neet
truly shocking...
>>
Easty Beasty - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 18:57:19 EST nj/44a2d No.4926752 Reply
>>4926339

>21

Practically a babbi. Seriously dude 21 is like young as fuck. You have most of your life ahead of you to fuck up still.

Anyway, as far as the weed thing goes it's pretty common from my understanding. I don't have anything bad going on besides the usual persisting existential dread and I can't take a hit these days without spiraling into horrible anxiety where all I can do is sit there feeling like I'm dying
>>
Reuben Goodgold - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:01:38 EST hDdy4eCb No.4926759 Reply
Nope yeah weed does the same exact thing for me too these days. Actually made a thread about it the other day. Like literally almost the same exact experience.

Not stoned, my bipolar is in remission and I'm getting better and happier every single day now that I'm finally starting to live as who I am. I'm full of optimism and despite my many mistakes thus far in life I've no regrets as each one was a unique opportunity to learn. I think that people are generally good and I'm not universally hated by everyone I meet. Despite the challenges on the horizon, everything seems doable and worth doing.

Then I smoke after a long break and immediately hate every single thing about who I am, I know for certain that I've never truly been cared for, and any expression I might've interpreted as kindness was simply pity. I'm a disgusting mutant with no place in society, a failure as who I was and a failure as who I am. An affront to the sense that all sane people are revolted by. An abomination against nature who has no right to live
Then I sober up and life is good again and I love myself and I'm happy with where my life is going and I can't even put into words how much more joy I have in my life now than I ever have.

Think I might not smoke again for a while I dunno

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.