Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Just bought "THC-a" dabs, no vapor, minimal taste

- Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:06:54 EST M6DH2K83 No.4926551
File: 1565449614204.jpg -(2900827B / 2.77MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Just bought "THC-a" dabs, no vapor, minimal taste
I've been going to two guys for my wax the last few months.

>One guy is a former coworker, has shitty prices and almost always buys stuff he know he'll have to charge for 70 or 80, good variety but quality is iffy
>Other is my preferred, lives very close to me compared to the other guy, very consistent quality but isn't always stocked up

I bought shatter from the better guy a few days ago, and it ended up being some of the best shatter I've had in a while. Very good consistency, clearness, taste and I felt high as fuck after hitting it. I was having a party yesterday so I decided to splurge. The other guy told me he'd been sitting on some really dense crystals, which he'd sent me pictures of that looked pretty good. He was willing to get rid of a 1.7, the last he's ever selling apparently because he wants to quit now. I should have known this was sketchy, but this is basically how it unfolded

>Get back in my car, look and the "crystals" are totally melted. It's about 80 degrees out and the dude kept it in his garage
>Go home and put container in the freezer, leave it alone for a few hours
>Come back when party is in a little more full-swing, decide to dab a bit. Rather than pure liquid it's not looking like pure white shavings, cocoa-butter esc

This is where things got kind of fucky, and can't say anything on this level has happened before in regards to not feeling like I'm getting bang for my buck

>Try hitting a little flake of this stuff, assume it's really potent
>Drop it in, barely any vapor or taste, which I expected, even at over 600 for temp
>Use more of the shatter afterwards, don't think anything of it and continue with my night
>Later on setting dab rig/e-nail for others to use too, decide to hit some of the crystals
>Literally getting almost no vapor, compared to before, and this is after cleaning my nail
>Taste is muted and almost gone
>Wtf? Take a slightly bigger chunk, some issue
>Dabbing at 630 degrees, assume that it's just too hot for this stuff and use more of the wax
>Next day, wake up and try to dab a bit before the gym
>Get dabber ready for a big chunk, nail is relatively clean again the nail is set at 600 rather than a little hotter
>Hit it, get literally nothing
>No vapor at all, look in the nail, no reclaim or anything left
>Try again, with a little less this time
>Still nothing
>Lower temperature to 540 thinking I'm just dabbing too hot for what I'm using
>Nothing again, this time tried a huge chunk and a little chunk, no vapor, barely any taste
>Starting to think this stuff is actually just coconut oil

How badly did I get fucked /weed/? Really have always been good with my wax and even the lamest stuff can get me where I need to be with proper technique. However this stuff is literally useless it seems like, even dabbing at low temps what is left on the nail after seems more like melted oil turned back into water than anything THC related. Maybe I'm SO used to regular wax that I'm just expecting to get blasted, but I really don't even feel anything from this stuff. In the middle of negotiating something from who I got it from, but needless to say I'm never going to this guy again. If I need wax, I'll wait on the guy who has been my regular for a while.

Either way guys please
>Actual opinions on the matter, picture included. This is after I refroze the melted crystals, and the guy I got it from confirmed that's how it looked for him as well
>similar stories
>tips for hitting this stuff if it is actually legitimate? My set up is a Dabber Box with the Titanium nail it comes with, and my regular bong which the nail fits into perfectly and has worked as a rig for a while
>>
Walter Sundlemedging - Sat, 10 Aug 2019 11:42:11 EST kjeL1qdk No.4926552 Reply
That's someone's weed butter / coconut oil.
>>
Newton Hashingtong - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 00:25:22 EST M6DH2K83 No.4926716 Reply
>>4926576
It's okay. I just got actual shatter from someone else instead. And it's excellent. Just sad I lost 70 dollars on what is clearly mostly coconut oil.
>>
Betsy Pockwell - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:18:16 EST mqQ0yslc No.4926724 Reply
1565713096025.png -(77760B / 75.94KB, 397x389) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
this guy smoked coconut coil or whatever
>>
Phyllis Forryshaw - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 12:30:22 EST Rk4jxBoW No.4926726 Reply
Dude the container even says "batter" on it. How high are you?
>>
Newton Hashingtong - Tue, 13 Aug 2019 15:26:51 EST M6DH2K83 No.4926738 Reply
>>4926726
That's a type of dabs? Chill dude lol not to mention plenty of dispensaries and shit come up with dumb names.
>>4926729
Thank you

>>4926724
Can't say I even smoked it, but it was confirmed to have been some kind of extract cut with coconut oil

The guy who I bought it from apparently almost got robbed by this guy and two other dudes today when he tried to meet up about it. Always gotten actual dabs from this guy before, no reason to ever think he'd get fake shit. This is more than likely not even true but he didn't even know what coconut oil was. Regardless I'm dabbing real shatter off of a new rig today, I do not give a fuck any longer.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.