Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Wax or e-juice. Is there a fucking difference?

Reply
- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 22:36:53 EST Z7hB25D0 No.4926764
File: 1565750213549.jpg -(287985B / 281.24KB, 712x949) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Wax or e-juice. Is there a fucking difference?
Aight bros i need help with this one.

I was on tor and i bought what i thought was thc distillate but apparently it's thc e-juice. I didnt know there was a difference. Viscosity on this thing is much lower than the shit i see in ccel pens.

Guy said he made it with like 7ml of oil per 94ml of vape.He said the oil itself is 95% ingredient- 90% of that ingredient being thc and the other 10% being cbt. Wtf does that mean. Is thos an oil and ejuice hybrid? There is no way this thing is 95% ingredient with bubbles moving so easily.

I just wanna know if itll work on my damn ccell cartridges or not, which btw have not shipped yet. If they do how much wouod they go in your area? Thx bros
>>
Cedric Clingershit - Wed, 14 Aug 2019 09:37:51 EST lA3GIS0p No.4926778 Reply
>>4926764
Carts are a dollar, pop some into one and vape it. Let us know what happens.
>>
Caroline Brisslewell - Thu, 15 Aug 2019 16:34:23 EST ek9zvLwI No.4926857 Reply
>>4926764
You just got scammed. The guy took 7mg of oil and mixed it with that PG/VG mixture. If you still got it in escrow I would report it as a scam and ask for money back. That shit anit gonna get you high. A real cart has 100% oil or a min mixture of 50%-80% oil to the Propel Glycol and vegetable glycerin.

Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.