Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

home testing cannabis for cuts/contaminants

- Sun, 25 Aug 2019 11:39:54 EST PCqBAlog No.4927296
File: 1566747594638.jpg -(64425B / 62.92KB, 513x798) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. home testing cannabis for cuts/contaminants
I live in an illegal state. I know there are some labs in foreign countries that will test my cannabis illegally if I send it to them, but how would I test it at home? Is there an economical way to test cannabis at home for mold/silica/salt/diesel fuel/pesticides/etc. ? I heard if the bud scratches a CD when rubbed against one it contains salt or broken glass as a cut but there is no way to verify that. I also heard if your wet your buds then light them on fire and they burn, it's been smuggled in a gas tank and contaminated with fuel or intentionaly cut with fuel but again there is no way to verify this method works. Thanks 420chan
>>
Edith Ethelbert - Sun, 25 Aug 2019 13:25:25 EST Z0nnDErD No.4927300 Reply
>>4927296
if you're sketched about your bud the best you can do is make ISO hash with it honestly. The cd scratch test is an old urban myth

what's most likely is that the grower probably isn't flushing pesticides or ferts out of the weed. That happens a lot in the black market
>>
Fucking Ganderridge - Mon, 26 Aug 2019 06:54:45 EST abf2uK66 No.4927338 Reply
>>4927296
If theres something wrong with your bud you'll be able to obviously tell bar trace pesticides unless your a moron

Glass in bud is more brick weed era. Moist weed is obvious, so is mold usually too. If your weed smells and tastes good its probably alright
>>
Barnaby Lotawitz - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 03:00:58 EST FJASAL9u No.4927592 Reply
>>4927300
What, does clean bud scratch CDs? Because glass definitely will abrade plastic, and salt probably will too.
>>
Cornelius Cittingstotch - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 06:32:37 EST ZDDFN5YC No.4927596 Reply
>>4927592
I happened to have on hand both some pretty good bud and a blank CD.

Yes, it does scratch.
Not very much, but speaking as a bit of a hypochondriac, it's definitely enough for a false positive if you're sketching out already.

We've reached the era where people are so informed about weed and so capable of getting it if they put in effort that dealers don't really cut it anymore.
It's much easier to just cut effort in the growing stage and get cheap dirtweed instead of having rolling boycotts because you put fucking glass in your weed.
It's not what it was at the high point of prohibition anymore, so both users and dealers are a lot less desperate.

Even cuts with synthetics or other drugs are rare because most other drugs are a lot more expensive than weed and smoking is ineffective - even synthetics are getting too pricey to just spray down everything for safety's sake like in 2008.
If you ever get cut weed, it's likely going to be:
a) hashish, which is usually mixed with small quantities of gum arabic to make it easier to handle, more economical and tastier,
or b) someone's personal laced weed which they spiked for themselves, and are offering you without saying/which was nicked from them and now the guy who stole it is selling it without knowing what it is.
>>
David Bongman - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 18:54:57 EST 0oenBsXs No.4927629 Reply
>>4927338
>you'll be able to obviously tell bar trace pesticides unless your a moron
This is 100% false. I'm in the cannabis industry and I've had countless pounds of weed pop pesti with no way to tell from the naked eye.
If a vape cart gives you a headache, 100% trace pesticides/metals
>>
Mavis Fudgecurl - Fri, 30 Aug 2019 19:40:38 EST abf2uK66 No.4927634 Reply
>>4927629
Bar = except

So that's what im saying. If you're worried about pesticides you won't be able to tell at home

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.