Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

drug testing on promotion

- Mon, 09 Sep 2019 18:59:00 EST 0e6EdJ/p No.4928044
File: 1568069940785.jpg -(25339B / 24.75KB, 620x465) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. drug testing on promotion
I was offered a promotion and agreed to take it. In two weeks I would take the job.

However, I feel like they will drug test me again upon my promotion as I had to get one with a physical when I first came here. I don't really have any basis for thinking this other than I'm assuming it would happen, and I'm sure they require you to "apply" formally before getting the position.

If I did have to take a drug test in two weeks, and I had been smoking everyday for months, how fucked am I?
Only weed would show up on the test btw, I don't do anything besides weed and psychedelics but they don't test for that stuff (I tripped the day before my initial piss test lmao).

Come on... you're already giving me a promotion! Don't fire me because I smoke weed at home... :(
>>
Phoebe Nannernadge - Mon, 09 Sep 2019 20:05:06 EST g4kxuJHB No.4928047 Reply
Just drink a lot of water before you go so they have to do a retest later.
>>
Prudence Goat - Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:50:35 EST WB/fkrhG No.4928070 Reply
1568130635191.jpg -(54497B / 53.22KB, 819x601) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4928044
A lot of US jurisdictions are not allowed to fire medical marijuana patients unless the job has to meet Federal drug free workplace requirements. New Jersey, Nevada, and many other jurisdictions are like this. Consider getting a medical marinuana card if you reside in a state where patients are protected at work. The MMJ card has a lot of drawbacks, like you will be a prohibited person for firearms posession, but if you want to save your job it's a good option.

The other option is to say fuck it and smoke everyday up until the test. I know many people who have done this in my medical marijuana state, the people didn't even have medical marijuana cards they are smoking illegally and the employer just quietly ignores the result and hires them anyway. Ignoring positive THC results is common in high turnover industries like retail. The culture around marijuana has changed a lot, I think you should just take the test and if they want to fire you just walk away. There are plenty of employers now even in illegal states that don't care you smoke marijuana after work, you would be better suited working for them.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.