Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

Vape designed to attach to a waterpipe?

- Tue, 10 Sep 2019 22:50:30 EST +gxVWU1W No.4928092
File: 1568170230517.gif -(8106624B / 7.73MB, 378x688) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Vape designed to attach to a waterpipe?
The question:
Do they make digital or analog vaporizers that are compact and can be hooked to a small sized bong? Or is there a good portable pass-through battery vaporizer I can hook to it with an adapter? I've seen a few vape-bong adapters but I'm iffy about buy one of the concentrate pens cause I always see them collecting dust at other people's places due to disappointing performance.

Why?:
I really, I mean REALLY like my bong. Nothing else I've hit, even my friend's Stortz & Bickel gives me as enjoyable cannabis experience as my Cheech and Chong bong.

I'm starting to buy concentrates more often, and while using a quartz banger works I really don't want to fuck around with a blowtorch and all the other gear when I just want to get high after work. I also don't want to get a whole other device due to limited space.
>>
Isabella Hoshwine - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 02:47:43 EST gmJZZSe+ No.4928095 Reply
>>4928092
People use the dynavap vapcap with bongs with great success. I do too, its great. Search for some youtube videos of it if you want to see bongs full of vapor.
>>
George Fugglestock - Wed, 11 Sep 2019 22:38:11 EST I/Eet9zX No.4928149 Reply
>>4928028
>>4928092

I have an arizer solo 2, its kinda bulky but you can get water pipe attatchments for it that turn the rig into a portable bubbler. Can also get various attachments that would let you hook up a whip to the vape, could run the whip to a bong or hit it dry, or even set up the bubbler attachment and run a whip to that. the limitations are your wallet and imagination

theres some aftermarket vape sites that sell accessories made by third party companies. If the arizer solo doesnt suit you, theres plenty of portable vapes that could also serve similar purposes. I can only speculate on the competitors though having only owned arizer vapes.
>>
Tommy Marin - Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:14:09 EST BvhE7JjQ No.4928168 Reply
Pens and portable vapes are seductively convenient but they're no match for a proper rig.
>>
Alice Crassleledge - Fri, 13 Sep 2019 17:44:08 EST g4kxuJHB No.4928220 Reply
I use my vape through a bong. It's a log-style vape called the underdog. Works great even though they only make a 14mm stem and my bong is 18mm. I just got an adapter. I think most of the log vapes come with some sort of bong attachment, probably most vapes in general.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.