Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan is Getting Overhauled - Changelog/Bug Report/Request Thread (Updated July 26)

cannabis

- Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:18:33 EST u/5BOXaz No.4928414
File: 1568830713634.jpg -(120023B / 117.21KB, 560x420) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. cannabis
does anyone else think it's insane that so many people in the world are consuming cannabis, a psychedelic drug, and the amount is only increasing?

When I was younger, cannabis was considered on the same level as heroin, meth, and cocaine. Now it's becoming normalized in culture to the point of it being seen similarly to alcohol, or even safer and more normal than alcohol.

With more and more states in the US, and countries in the world considering legalization and decriminalization, what kind of impact could this have on the world? Or think about this, what if marijuana was never normalized, and in the current year it was still only used by 1% of the population, deviants, and saw by the average person to be something not worth using. How much more normal and boring would the world it's culture be?
>>
Moleman Manyblunts - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 14:30:57 EST SPMbOlbi No.4928417 Reply
>>4928414
>or even safer and more normal than alcohol.
You are kidding right? Go home granpa.
>When I was younger, cannabis was considered on the same level as heroin, meth, and cocaine.
Yeah, when you were younger there was only library and television to get your info and a sheeple that you are you never cared to investigate it. If anyone is a deviant is you and your sheeple friends. Also the average person wouldn't see it in that light even if he lived in 1900 because he has common sense, is careful about his sources of information (and doesn't rely on rumors or a very small number of questionable sources) and above all he has curiousity, otherwise ir doesn't much matter when you live cause you will still lost in this world. adjusted to a sick society is not a measure of health. nb
>>
Jack Buvingville - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 18:09:27 EST yVNlDl2z No.4928425 Reply
>>4928417
You probably also believe you are "woke". You sound like a chode.
>>
Samuel Dassleworth - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 19:17:41 EST KbWf5I+u No.4928426 Reply
does anyone else think it's insane that so many people in the world are having buttsex, a repugnant act, and the amount is only increasing?

When I was younger, gay sex was considered on the same level as video games, immigration, and Communism. Now it's becoming normalized in culture to the point of it being seen similarly to doggystyle, or even safer and more normal than doggystyle.

With more and more states in the US, and countries in the world considering legalization and decriminalization, what kind of impact could this have on the world? Or think about this, what if rough anal was never normalized, and in the current year it was still only used by 1% of the population, deviants, and saw by the average person to be something not worth doing. How much more normal and boring would the world it's culture be?
>>
Reuben Briffingtone - Wed, 18 Sep 2019 22:14:05 EST Px/TN4qX No.4928441 Reply
>>4928417
everyone look how cool this millennial bitch is, he grew up on the era of the internet and probably gets his drug knowledge from reading the top summary @ wikipedia. probably thinks smoking grams of dabs every day makes you cool, and uploads his bong rips to snapchat

you are a joke, nb
>>
Nathan Ragefock - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 06:58:10 EST d/i4lOlw No.4928457 Reply
>>4928414
I think it's fucking MENTAL there's people getting fucking BLASTED completely out of their fucking MINDS... They are becoming FUCKED!, their MINDS oh my fucking GODDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
Carol-Anne Pretzelfuck - Thu, 19 Sep 2019 11:07:25 EST SolMX+G1 No.4928462 Reply
>>4928441
Holy frijohle, this post has more rear projection than a 200-inch flat screen.
>>
Alberto Crackplough - Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:58:00 EST vkTigz9G No.4928534 Reply
>>4928441
>imagine getting this mad over someone doing drugs
lol
i do think OP lacks perspective, the 90s were full of weed activism and it didn't make you a deviant to smoke (tell that to Amsterdam). just another american seeing the world through american glasses...

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.