Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Flowermate V5.0s vs Pro

- Wed, 09 Oct 2019 18:29:49 EST nfUMKZXj No.4929353
File: 1570660189937.gif -(299366B / 292.35KB, 1024x801) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Flowermate V5.0s vs Pro
So after owning a flowermate v5.0s for 4 or so years, it was finally time for the upgrade. i got the new pro version today for 170$ vs the regular 5s which was around 72. for 100 dollars more all i seem to get is a pod for dry herb and oil seperately, a screen with battery and temp display, and a usb charge vs the unique adapter for the old version.

hits the same.
honestly maybe i remember the 5.0s hitting harder than the pro is right now, maybe its just time maybe its the weed batch i have rn

for $100 extra idk if this was worth it. the 5.0s was a phenominal product for both value and every day usage at only 70 bucks while this is basically the same thing but for a whole 100 sheckles more. still a nice vape, will use it and be happy i just dont think the "upgrades" were worth a whole ass hundo

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.