Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord #Drugs Channel Now Open

Vape vs Vape vs Vape

- Mon, 14 Oct 2019 18:52:48 EST el1Z1160 No.4929588
File: 1571093568329.png -(149214B / 145.72KB, 780x440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Vape vs Vape vs Vape
AKA Oil Cart vs Wax Pen vs Dry Herb Vape

Sorry if this sounds dumb, but I'm trying to sort out the differences between the different styles of vapes.

I mainly use an Arizer Solo (dry herb vape).

I recently also bought a 510-threaded battery for oil carts.

I also bought wax, which I vape out of my Solo.

From an experience standpoint, vaping wax out of my solo isn't really that different from using an oil cart. The hits are moderate strength, and I have to have a pretty long session to use up any sizable amount of wax (0.1g in my Solo took about 30 minutes to finish off).

The way I understand dabs is that they're different from the above, because dabbing vaporizes the entire chunk of wax in one hit, making the high hit harder and be more intense.

I'm curious to try dabs, but don't want to invest $100-$200 in a rig right now.

Just the other day I heard about wax pens for the first time. I've been trying to do my research, but one thing I can't seem to find clarification on is how they hit.

So, my question is basically: Do wax pens hit more like dabs where you get the whole dab at once? Or more like an oil cart/dry herb vape where you consume it over a period of time?
>>
Girly Sanchez - Tue, 15 Oct 2019 02:42:08 EST fFKfqdzR No.4929603 Reply
I've tried dabs, self-loading oil pens (ie electronic honey straws/nectar collectors, dual quartz coil chamber pens), prefilled sauce carts, prefilled distillate carts, and flower vapes.

Dabs are infinitely better than the rest. Then nectar collectors, then self-loading chambers, then sauce pens, then distillate. Flower vapes are a league of their own and not really a comparable experience.

> Do wax pens hit more like dabs where you get the whole dab at once? Or more like an oil cart/dry herb vape where you consume it over a period of time?

Somewhere in-between. The best wax pen hit will compare to a small-ish dab.
>>
Aloucious McBreeze - Tue, 15 Oct 2019 07:17:22 EST URw6oA7Q No.4929608 Reply
>>4929603
I will agree that the dab rig is optimal, whereas the one I use the most often is my 510 pen with carts that I fill myself out of convenience.
>>
Cornelius Sattingcherk - Tue, 15 Oct 2019 09:22:16 EST el1Z1160 No.4929612 Reply
>>4929603
I'm still learning the types of wax pens.
Are "honey straws/nectar collectors" the ones they call "dips" where you stick the heating element into your concentrate?
And then what you're calling self-loading chambers are where you put the piece of wax inside the chamber on the heating coil?

What about nectar collectors do you like more than the other options?

How much do you usually dab in one sitting?
>>
Outdo Drobro - Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:51:05 EST Ewh4PP4j No.4929620 Reply
1571161865978.png -(616090B / 601.65KB, 679x719) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4929588
I never had a electronic dab but I have had a regular one. Vape pens and herb vaporizers don't compare to dabs.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.