Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

How do you deal with paranoia?

- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:33:55 EST scismuGM No.4931242
File: 1574120035136.jpg -(38841B / 37.93KB, 640x417) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How do you deal with paranoia?
I don't get paranoia often, but when I start worrying, it's hard to settle down.
I live in an illegal state and from what I've observed, I don't think any of my neighbors care and/or notice if I go outside to smoke. However, I'm pretty sure I saw a neighbor I'm not familiar with come outside, shine a flashlight on me for a few moments, and then go back inside. He was far away so idk, but it's freaking me out. It's stupid of me to worry he'd call the police since he was so far away he wouldn't have even been able to tell I had a blunt in hand, but idk it's fucking with me.
>>
Phoenix Wright - Mon, 18 Nov 2019 19:27:45 EST 7gYVf4t3 No.4931244 Reply
1574123265177.jpg -(1460352B / 1.39MB, 1150x1626) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4931242
be a good neighbor and generally break one law at a time.
as long as people like you they will be less likely to worry you're a criminal.
>>
Rebecca Hummerhall - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 11:11:40 EST cmgTWO28 No.4931268 Reply
>>4931242

You should've waved to him.

But I feel you on the paranoia. I often can't shake the feeling that I didn't tap the bowl out completely and there's a tiny ember that's gonna start a house fire. I'm always super careful, and try to remember putting away and tell myself it's fine but then I think it's when I think that that shit always goes wrong. Very hard to get out of until I distract myself with music usually.
>>
Smokimus Maximus - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 15:07:37 EST b6Ng1Ajy No.4931275 Reply
Fear is the mind killer, let your fears go, and your paranoid thought, observe them, you aren't them, they are passing through you like a psychic breeze. Try meditating.
>>
Arcturus Shitstain - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 16:45:46 EST DLj8l56Q No.4931284 Reply
>>4931275
You will continue to exist no matter what happens - remember this thought.

>>4931283
Do breathing exercises while void meditating. You can really slow things down by doing that. Normal, shallow breathing combined with smoking is a bad thing. Smoke as little as possible and don't hold your breath forever, and make up for the breath holding and smoke inhalation by focusing on your breathing and taking slow, slightly deeper than normal breaths for as long as you can remember.

Your neighbor could probably smell the weed.. weed smell can travel down a block with the wind..
>>
Charles Gonningkeg - Tue, 19 Nov 2019 22:58:15 EST O06mPild No.4931307 Reply
Stop smoking outside, as long as you don't have central air just smoke in a bedroom or bathroom, use candles, use spray, those gel thingys or canned thingys that smell and plant them outside your door. Buy a fake item that has a hidden compartment for hiding your weed/bowl incase your landlord/cops do a search.

If he had a flashlight and was looking for something it's cause he smelled the smoke, he obviously saw you, most likely a ton of smoke, if anything was going to happen with the cops or saying something to you he probably would of done it then, the guy might bitch to the landlord at the most, but I would just keep it on the down low that you are smoking and obviously don't smoke it outside, remember possession/being caught with it on you/in your home is what is illegal, lucky it was your neighbor and not a cop, I stopped smoking outside when I was in highschool cause it's a horrible idea, I can't think of a bigger way to out myself to the neighborhood then to go outside and smoke a blunt lol

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.