Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

Underwhelmed or not taking enough?

- Sat, 28 Dec 2019 08:27:23 EST Nh5q8UCq No.4932699
File: 1577539643095.png -(749373B / 731.81KB, 960x943) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Underwhelmed or not taking enough?
The only drugs I tried before trying weed were DXM and 1p-LSD. Weed recently became legal in my state and since I've heard how euphoric and life changing it is I though I would try it out. I bought a 1 gram preroll from a dipensary and smoked the entire thing, deep inhaling and holding it in for 5 seconds before exhaling, I could feel my heart beating a little faster comparable to drinking a coffee, but no music enhancement, no euphoria, nothing. So I went to a different dispensary, got 5 grams and put it in 2 blunts, I smoked them and the only effect I remember was the street looking like it was a mile wide, everything looked huge and far away, but still no euphoria or noticeable mental changes, positive or negative. So, thinking that maybe I was fucking up by not inhaling right, I went back to the first dispensary and got a pack of 250mg peach ring edibles and ate those, I noticed audio hallucinations like the music I was listening to sounded distant like it was underwater, and I felt really heavy (I get why they call it stoned now), but still no euphoria, music didn't sound any extra good, I didn't get any stupid or weird ideas, and I didn't feel any headspace change like I would with other drugs. Do these effects sound typical?
>>
Cyril Blathercocke - Sat, 28 Dec 2019 08:45:40 EST 9qvjhTEP No.4932700 Reply
Yeah, kind of. Umm maybe try a pipe and make sure you don't just get cbd stuff. Also I'd avoid pre-rolls man, they're like hotdog, you don't know what's in 'em. Good luck anyhow, oh try taking down some air imideatly after taking a hit, really get it down ya
>>
Wesley Drocklestudge - Sat, 28 Dec 2019 09:16:07 EST 2+z46BMs No.4932701 Reply
I smoked like a quarter and I was like OH MY FUCK
>>
Fucking Fiffingford - Sat, 28 Dec 2019 11:11:58 EST gtlmM3LC No.4932703 Reply
I think you got some shwag. granted weed seems to react with everyone a little differently, to the point where I've known of people not being able to get high, but that's pretty rare. I'd take the pipe and good kush route cyril suggested
>>
Jimny Flod - Sat, 28 Dec 2019 20:12:57 EST 5CyNFSVZ No.4932716 Reply
eat it instead itll be more of a trip
>>
Jesus Christ - Sat, 28 Dec 2019 20:52:00 EST kLAeQ/Ak No.4932721 Reply
1577584320510.jpg -(65882B / 64.34KB, 720x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4932717
If you legitimately took a 250mg dose of THC edibles with no tolly your ass would be grass

So either you got bunk ass shit or weed doesnt work on ye
>>
Lydia Shakefuck - Tue, 28 Jan 2020 02:31:48 EST XQ5K8IbN No.4933791 Reply
This seems like the most relevant thread to post my stupid question:

Is there a way to extend the "trippy" peak of a high? I've been taking edibles, they kick in in about 30-60 minutes, then I get about 15 minutes of trippiness where the walls appear to breathe a little, photos and words in books feel 3D, etc, then it just quickly falls away to 3+ hours of being tired and hungry, which is super underwhelming.

I've tried higher doses and they make things more intense but the peak doesn't last any longer.

If the answer is no or just >take acid lol, that's okay too.
>>
The tokeless one - Tue, 28 Jan 2020 03:04:19 EST ppQM9/sf No.4933792 Reply
1580198659339.jpg -(34772B / 33.96KB, 570x380) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4932699

The first few times trying cannabis it didn't seem to have any effect I could notice since my body and brain were not used to it, though I did act stoned I could not really feel or notice it. It was out of several rips through a bong within a tree house.

I once smoked out a friend for their first time and they were chinky red eyed and eating a box of Oreos watching southpark and laughing real good, when I asked if they felt anything they said that they didn't feel high though they definitely were.

In time it'll hit you like a brick wall, you may get tunnel vision or a sort of fish eye lens to your view which makes it feel as though your horizon and field of view is slightly warped or expanded and you may also get the giggles while feeling couch locked. Your surroundings may either seem more alien or pronounced as you notice little details, feelings, emotions, or a changed perception of your set and setting.

Your limbs might feel heavy, movement and motions might feel exaggerated, you may have auditory hallucinations such as hearing a faint sound that isn't really there. In extreme cases you may find yourself having surreal depersonalization and derealization for several days after taking some with your motions feeling sluggish and as if you are "perma fried", sensations like eating may feel like a stop motion animation in your mouth.

Definitely might have cottonmouth and a feeling that your eyes are red as if you have just swam in a chlorine pool though this feeling may happen and your eyes may not even be bloodshot or have a glazed or glossy look to them but those are common too. You'll definitely notice it when it feels as though moving through reality feels like the resistance of being in a swimming pool as you try to contort your limbs through it although it is a very subtle feeling of fighting gravity along with some light headedness or strange surges of euphoria in the brain and body.

In a scene for Grandma's boy the character and actor Dante had used real weed for a take but it took multiple shots to get the scene right and during it he reported that he couldn't feel his legs from the excessive amounts of massive bong tokes.

Considering you've tried other stronger subtstance it may take several tries for you to notice any prominent effects such as giggles, differing thoughts, abnormal symptoms, and strange feelings. Initially with a toke it will paralyze the cilia in the lungs and then reactivate them with more fervor as a bronchodilator causing your lungs to feel expanded leading you to cough before returning to a normal state of breathing.

Also be weary of greening out as THC can cause a noteworthy release of cortisol in the body which can be interpreted as stress which could be a trigger for anxiety and will definitely give you an increased heart rate which could exacerbate tachycardia and heart palpitations.

Certain kinds of cannabis can also effect the body and mind of certain individuals differently, the many terpenes within cannabis ultimately shape the high you'll feel. Dark amber trichomes on cannabis may result in a sluggish bodily effect while white cloudy colored trichomes on the plant can result in a more heady high, there are some generalizations that Sativa and Indica encompass these effects as a whole but depending on the plant and the individual there may be varying effects on the perceived euphoria after consumption.

>tl;dr Might not work the first few times, smoke moar. Slayer.
>>
Mary Jane - Tue, 28 Jan 2020 03:06:18 EST xMmBHI8y No.4933793 Reply
>>4933791
stagger doses
for example:
12pm eat a 100mg brownie
12:30pm eat a 100mg brownie
1:30pm eat a 50mg brownie

this will give some sort of a compounding effect and youll be real high for longer hopefully

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.