Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Discord Now Fully Linked With 420chan IRC

New town, no connections

- Mon, 30 Dec 2019 04:10:23 EST j1ACnoZd No.4932755
File: 1577697023271.jpg -(54411B / 53.14KB, 608x410) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. New town, no connections
I just moved to the north myrtle beach area from nj.. basically, back in nj i had multiple reliable dealers , mostly weed but.also stims, opies. And.misc chemical candy. Thing is, the progression of my use pver the years.mixed with almost complete agorapphobia (used to fuck with btc n shit but.honestly its too much of a hassle. I dont really know anyone.around here personally and my social retardation prob comea off as sketch as fuck. I got money, just no connects. I dont want.to keep doing the clearnet synthetic.cannabinoid game, i.just.want some bud for the.mpst.part, maic opiates and benzos here and there

If anyone lives aroynd here in horry county/myrtle/north.myrtle.. id be willing to pay extra for like gas and shit

My life has fell apart recently dealing with deaths and stupid fuckin work related issues. I just dont want to suffer

Inb4 BOO HOO
. I literallt dont mnow where else to go with this.. i just want to fuckin feel pk again for a bit
>>
Molly Wandleville - Tue, 31 Dec 2019 13:56:05 EST LZa3R0cX No.4932813 Reply
>>4932755
>I dont want.to keep doing the clearnet synthetic.cannabinoid game, i.just.want some bud for the.mpst.part, maic opiates and benzos here and there
Bruh stop typing on your phone

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.