Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

small pile of kif

- Sat, 15 Feb 2020 05:36:45 EST c0xlowle No.4934493
File: 1581763005156.jpg -(367764B / 359.14KB, 946x946) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. small pile of kif
small pile of kif
>>
Stallrein Hailsbury - Sat, 15 Feb 2020 05:55:15 EST jDnmDx2N No.4934497 Reply
Looks tasty, I kind of want to feel that on the back of my throat.
>>
Edward Nishdidge - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 07:04:23 EST zIYlRWZg No.4934543 Reply
kif
kief
skuff
pollen

any other names?
>>
David Fuckingshit - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 19:12:57 EST RvZPRqUX No.4934563 Reply
>>4934559
It all started in a Sunday afternoon. I was prepared to go on a date with a girl I loved so much, but the relationship was broken thanks to that faggot who keeps drilling my rectum with his sweaty, genital herpes-infected dick that was never circumcised. When I was going to give her a bouquet of flowers as an apology to break up with her, that large guy came to me again. This time, he stripped me naked, tied and gagged me, and took me to his painful and sexual torture chamber. I woke up, and saw that he was staring at me with his seductive but rapey face.

He then teased and humiliated me, and I was completely helpless. I tried to get out of there, but he came too closer to me, untied me and started kissing mouth-to-mouth. I was completely in heat due to his hot, sweaty, muscular and sexy body. He then flirted with me if I liked his body, and I accidentally said no and later said yes.

The guy then shoved his strawberry-scented dick inside my tiny asshole, and I screamed and moaned in agony, and also pleasure as well. I could feel his hot cum, as hot as lava, bursting from his abnormally large penis. He then bit my right nipple, and I screamed very loud caused by the pressure of his teeth. After all the banging sequences, he dressed me as a kitten with fake cat ears, collar with a leash and girly pink elbow gloves, bra, and panties with a garter belt. He then forced me to meow like a kitten, and taunted and made fun of me by calling me names such as "baby kitten" or something else like that.

While chilling with him, I tried to escape from the torture chamber, but then he caught me and he spanked my ass with a metal paddle, making my ass cheeks dangerously red. He then held my leash all the time, and I wasn't allowed to get out of here without permission. The guy later came up with a more terrified idea, and that was jerking, licking and sucking my cock in order to consume my delicious cum.

I was meanwhile left alone, and the guy was gone. No fishes were given to me, and I meowed loudly so master would notice me. Master meanwhile was making some coffee, but when he heard my loud meowing, he quickly stormed outside and picked me back inside again. What I was supposed to do was to take my clothes off for master, and it was fish on my mouth, and I did it.

He later on called me a "good kitty", and I blushed accompanied with a short giggle. The giant faggot then tied me again, putted a ball gag inside my mouth and blindfolded me. He carried me and sat me on a chair I was unable to escape from and he started whispering in my ear triggered words into like only one or more sentences. It went on like this: "This is my hypnotic ASMR voice, and you feel your body tingling. Not only that, but you're suddenly about to fall asleep to it, and you'll cum so hard you never did before".

I then cummed while I was about to fall asleep from his voice, and he consumed it all by himself. Four hours later, after I woke up from the deep sleep, it felt like I was about to pee, but then the guy inserted a long screw into my dickhole, and putted giant diapers on me. He then strapped me into metal hands, and I was blindfolded. While I needed to pee, I could feel my flaccid dick not taking it anymore, and it unknowingly made the diapers wet, and when it was automatically taken off, I tried to piss the hell out of the screw, but it was nearly impossible and my moans of pleasure later became screams of agony.

Master then hurried to the scene, and quickly took the screwdriver out of my urinal opening, but it all ended there. It was all just a dream, a very unexpected dream. A dream which will in some way come true. I woke up from the dream, and quickly got dressed to give the flowers to my ex-girlfriend. When I knocked on the door, she didn't recognize me first; but when she saw that it was me again, she took the flowers, said thanks and kissed my left cheek. It was so fantastic that I blushed.

To make this even more is that...the guy from my dream didn't exist in real life, and I was glad to never see him ever again. I later went home and decided to not think about that guy from that dream. Two years later, I still have to wonder where I got this horrendous dream from. But, I actually missed that guy. He was my owner and master. From now on I will pray to him every day and night.

What about that?
>>
Eliza Doblinglit - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 19:48:17 EST J1KyPGfw No.4934564 Reply
>>4934559
Then I guess you've never read your birth certificate than bucko.
>>
Shawnathon Cuntingfuck - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:45:07 EST x61WO6I8 No.4934588 Reply
1581957907244.jpg -(32562B / 31.80KB, 381x382) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Why is it white, is this what my kief is supposed to look like? You just got some good shit?
>>
Feedle Deedle - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:20:31 EST x1f8DraK No.4934589 Reply
1581960031537.jpg -(83575B / 81.62KB, 550x631) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4934588
Depends on the ripeness of the trichomes, as they mature they transition from silver to golden
>>
David Mendershaw - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 13:20:26 EST TxTPdCwy No.4934590 Reply
1581963626071.jpg -(633814B / 618.96KB, 1440x1920) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4934588
Good kief looks like that, avoid green looking kief.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.