Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

T-breaks/dry periods ruin my sense of humor

- Sun, 16 Feb 2020 13:48:40 EST CYZrKxeg No.4934555
File: 1581878920915.jpg -(7695711B / 7.34MB, 5333x8000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. T-breaks/dry periods ruin my sense of humor
I have no idea why but during my regular smoking periods I've noticed myself cracking many more jokes and getting better reactions, even if I'm sober at the time. Whenever I go on a T-break or quit for a while I don't actively joke as much. Anybody else notice the same? I'm figuring it's probably due to anxiety relief maybe combined with increased creativity that lingers even after I've sobered up from the last J.
>>
John Handstands - Sun, 16 Feb 2020 20:56:03 EST NTBxNp3E No.4934568 Reply
>>4934555
how long are your t breaks? I smoke daily, some days multiple times a day, and when I stop it takes somwhere between 2-4 weeks for things to "normalize"
>>
Eugene Murringwell - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 01:37:23 EST +nNzo+pE No.4934580 Reply
>>4934568
Varies. Sometimes a week, sometimes up to 6 months. Even during the long periods my sense of humor never goes back to what it is during my smoking periods.
>>
Feeble Bongrip - Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:29:33 EST aPMPqpTH No.4934585 Reply
Smoking weed makes you happy. You're more likely to crack funny jokes when you're happy. It's not rocket science. For me the transformation is night and day. Before I got my medical card I was spending literally all day every day thinking about suicide, after it's like I'm a normal person. My sense of humor is still dark, but at least I can laugh at the absurdity of the world now instead of just being crushed by it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.