Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

How does one get the money to start a local headshop?

- Thu, 20 Feb 2020 12:19:31 EST VFAhHIXB No.4934702
File: 1582219171650.jpg -(26796B / 26.17KB, 576x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How does one get the money to start a local headshop?
I live in northern Virginia, weed is getting decriminalized this year and legalized in a year or two. I don't have a buisness license, but I do know how to communicate and sell things to people. My problem is that I don't know where to get a loan or investees to find my small business to sell bongs. Get this, I want to start a small headshop, but make the theme of my headshop either Arabic/Turkish or anime weeb themed, any suggestions what I can do?
>>
Martha Dorringkat - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 13:42:08 EST 0DRvsg8N No.4934706 Reply
you'll need a business license from the state of Virginia & the city/township you plan on opening a store in. as far as getting a loan/line-of-credit is concerned--the smartest way of going about doing it is booking an appointment with a staffer at a private branch re. information on loans for small businesses & possibly filling out an application there (preferably not online). the exact procedure varies depending on where you're at, but its a laborious, hoop-jumping process regardless.
>>
Fanny Becklefield - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 19:21:53 EST WJd1RFdX No.4934720 Reply
1582244513917.png -(466048B / 455.12KB, 882x804) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Does the Georgetown Tobacco chain still operate? They used to have shops in McLean & Tyson's Corner I as well as the one in Georgetown. The family that owns that little business is a bunch of potheads, so they'll be your competition, but you can still get a lot of what you need to know by talking to them and seeing what their take on the issue is and maybe they'd fund competition as controlled opposition so they can control more of the market than otherwise, they've got enough money to if they didn't waste it all on booze and cars. Otherwise check out Docs Smoke Shop in Baltimore, maybe they want to expand to VA and need a local to work for them. Ditch the sandape bullshit and name the place after General Lee and you'll make a lot of money.
>>
Ernest Gidgewodge - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 21:46:34 EST XWsHfBU8 No.4934726 Reply
start moving packs bro push pounds my nigga you gotta get work to get paid son
>>
Alice Fanfield - Thu, 20 Feb 2020 22:07:24 EST avStJmYf No.4934728 Reply
normally people go to a bank or something for a business loan. Or I guess you could incorporate it and sell your friends shares essentially making them investors
>>
Stink Pinkling - Fri, 21 Feb 2020 06:43:51 EST mjrdf/vh No.4934739 Reply
Google cannabis venture capital

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.