Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

cannabinoidal hyperdesmis syndrome or something

- Fri, 27 Mar 2020 22:11:06 EST lWugB4L3 No.4935943
File: 1585361466504.png -(95043B / 92.82KB, 747x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. cannabinoidal hyperdesmis syndrome or something
anyone else /chs/
i fuckn have diahrea constantly and fucking randomly vomit a few times a week.
its been a steady increase over the past year but to be honest its gonna have ot get alot worse before i quit, still smoking like 2.5g a day
how common is this shit tho i feel like alotta niggas just b shittin themselves erymorning cause to be honest its kinda worth it
>>
Yak Nosaline - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 09:11:10 EST aPMPqpTH No.4935955 Reply
I don't have that but my gums are bleeding no matter how often I brush and floss them and I bet marijuana is to blame. I keep telling myself I'm not going to vape for a while and see if my gums get better but then I just vape anyway.
>>
Edward Drimmerlock - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 11:58:02 EST HTFtMvNp No.4935961 Reply
>>4935955
>I don't have that but my gums are bleeding no matter how often I brush and floss them and I bet marijuana is to blame.

cONGRATS my, retard/
>>
Nick Tatopoulus - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:27:46 EST mCo1i6u0 No.4935962 Reply
>>4935955
You mentioned brushing and flossing but not mouthwash. Mouthwash contains alcohol which kills germs and bacteria living in your mouth, which is most likely whats causing your gingivitis. Brushing and flossing only clean roughly one third of your mouth, mouthwash takes care of the rest
>>
Ian Clellysine - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:46:28 EST FX798j+y No.4935963 Reply
>>4935943
Every time i take a big hit i get the urge to puke and my lungs are not fully open from all the phlegm so i think i have it too. Shit sucks
>>
Teddy Von Shackleford - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:21:29 EST bU3uC2UV No.4935964 Reply
>>4935943
CHS is caused by neem and more specifically by retards who don't get their pot from decent suppliers and by retards who use it on their plants. Grow your own if you don't want to worry about what might've been sprayed on the plants you're ingesting. If you do decide to grow your own you'll find out for yourself how easy it is to control pests on your plants without using neem and thats why I call the people who use the stuff morons.
The neem craze started in the 1990s when people posing as hippies decided to sell the functionless, new "all natural" organic product to pot growers because of it's marketability. Amanita phalloides is all natural and organic too, so is a rattlesnake and yellowcake uranium, but that don't mean that they're necessarily something you want to be putting on plants, however the gullible retards who read bullshit like High Times are easily influenced because of their lack of education, they'll buy anything stupid that has good marketing and they'll just as happily ignore good ideas with unsuccessful marketing.
Azadirachtin and nimbin are the two most significant medically active chemicals in all-natural, organic neem
>>
Yak Nosaline - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 19:26:47 EST aPMPqpTH No.4935970 Reply
>>4935962
I use this super powerful mouthwash called glyoxide. It's even better than any of the alcohol washes. I also use biotene, doesn't do shit.

I think something is wrong with me though. I am getting super cold in the mornings and I have to drink a ton of water to feel hydrated and my gums are bleeding. Even if I stop smoking weed for a day my mouth doesn't feel any more hydrated. My mom is trying to tell me weed builds up levels in my fat and I need to stop for longer before it will go back to normal but that sounds like bullshit. You get metabolites and shit being stored but not active THC so I don't see how that could be still making my mouth dry a day later.

Normally I would go to the doctor but the doctor is a hotbed of coronavirus right now. I guess my only option is to stop smoking weed for real and hope it gets better. Wish me luck.
>>
Jarvis Drimmlekod - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:54:51 EST 8AwTkZ18 No.4935988 Reply
>>4935970
Those symptoms are more likely to be two to three independent causes than all of it being from smoking weed, but taking a break is not a bad idea while you wait to be seen. Second, your mom is half right. Some thc is stored directly in fat, but nowhere near as much as she thinks*. You do need to stop for longer (try weeks/months) to heal your mouth or the rest of your body or at least get something to compare with if you're inhaling actual smoke on a daily or x a day basis.

>>
Hannah Sillerstock - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:56:41 EST HTFtMvNp No.4935989 Reply
>>4935943
Get some fresh naturcise.
Drink your clear blue skies.
and practice open eyed/active meditation.
>>
Moleman Manyblunts - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 18:19:07 EST px1ksYXp No.4935990 Reply
the trademark symptom of cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome is a psychological aversion to cold temperatures--since it weakens your body's ability to self-regulate. AFAIK it doesnt cause severe shits, maybe you caught an enteroviruses or somethin
>>
James Dartham - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:36:04 EST XWsHfBU8 No.4936001 Reply
>>4935964
what do you actually know about neem oil besides “hurr its scurry”

do you realize in legal states where neem is used its only used on vegging plants not on buds? that means neem oil never gets on the buds themselves

furthermore theres no proof of your bullshit anywhere.

its faggots like you who jump to blame anything and everything other than weed when sometimes it really is just the weed, that are the problem
>>
Vagina McPenison - Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:46:36 EST HTFtMvNp No.4936002 Reply
>>4936001
>what do you actually know about neem oil besides “hurr its scurry”
Sticks on tough to the cannabis buds and is toxic to smoke.

Get fucke'd
>>
>>
Shitlick McSnifflewitz - Tue, 31 Mar 2020 08:44:22 EST g4kxuJHB No.4936022 Reply
>>4935955
Good news, I started cutting back my dose then stopped altogether and now my lymph nodes swole up like a bitch and my gums started healing. I guess before they just weren't hydrated enough to heal.
>>
Isabella Chickledale - Sat, 04 Apr 2020 20:36:24 EST aPMPqpTH No.4936151 Reply
>>4936022
jking, my lymph nodes just swelled up and my gums are still getting worse. I don't know what to do. I don't want to go to the doctor and catch coronavirus.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.