Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Should I tell my doctor I smoked weed?

- Thu, 30 Apr 2020 03:21:15 EST D2eUhL7y No.4937173
File: 1588231275286.jpg -(2662227B / 2.54MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Should I tell my doctor I smoked weed?
So I’ve been visiting a physiatrist for the past few years getting a general check up and talking about how I’m feeling and what not.
For the past few years I’ve talked about how I haven’t been feeling like myself as of late talking about my anxiety, panic attacks, depression and my Attention Deficit Dissorder. I use to take meds which did work at first but I hated the side effect of getting headaches. I ask them once years ago “Why not weed?” Can’t remember what he accurately said but he denied it saying something a long the lines of the effect being TI much of a short burst and won’t help me.
This year I tried weed for the first time in my state where it’s not legal with my bud. And it helped me tremendously than my meds ever could, it remedied my issues and I discovered that it actually helped me focus in small doses (doses of weed? I don’t know the units of measurement.) I’m currently sober now.

You think it would be a good idea to tell my doctor this even tho what I did was illegal in my state? Is it possibly I can be cleared for medical possession? Pic not related.
>>
Lucky Shortfoot - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 04:11:13 EST 7xom56n1 No.4937176 Reply
>>4937173

I believe there are laws in place that allow you and your doctor to have confidentiality regarding something like this. Unless it's something like you confessing an intention to harm someone -- then they have the right to get someone involved. The most your doc will do is talk to you further about why it's a bad idea.
>>
Easty Beasty - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 05:32:35 EST 175vB7Ye No.4937177 Reply
>>4937173
you're protected by HIPPA for whatever you say to your doctor, and letting them know what meds you take and how they affect you is essential to your treatment.
>>
Caroline Turveystock - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:13:42 EST izEDpnZS No.4937181 Reply
>>4937173
everybody else in this thread is a retard. drs are people. Your interpersonal relationships with them vary on a case to case basis. You have to gauge whether or not your dr will be a good person to tell.
>>
Esther Fiddlestone - Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:29:33 EST JrPmRWSU No.4937194 Reply
>>4937181
who gives a shit, your doctor isn't gonna snitch on you, my gp is really chill but i could give a fuck if he judges my life style choices
>>
George Wabbleshit - Fri, 01 May 2020 19:52:13 EST AbCdMGXv No.4937257 Reply
>>4937173
Also yes OP tell your doctor about every substance you take. They can't tell anyone as long as you're not about to die or hurt someone, and it will better inform them of how to better treat you for whatever it is they're treating you for.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.