Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Edibles

- Sun, 31 May 2020 12:06:55 EST MfZtcPqi No.4938262
File: 1590941215310.gif -(870449B / 850.05KB, 300x224) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Edibles
I'm planning on purchasing some edibles from the dispensary this week and need advice. Is it true that foods with high fat like baked goods are stronger than candy edibles? I'm a relatively big guy with a fast metabolism (6'5 240) so would it hit me faster or harder ? Or would I need to dose more? This is my first time using edibles but I've been able to handle more than 4 dabs of high THC concentrate, but I'm assuming 11 hydroxy THC is stronger. Any advice is appreciated
>>
Rebecca Derryfoot - Sun, 31 May 2020 21:37:34 EST jtSfuglu No.4938274 Reply
>>4938262
This is just my experience. Edibles hit differently than smoking/vape. It takes much longer to hit and usually lasts longer too. Fatty foods increase the absorption of cannabinoids so it acts as a potentiator. As for making it go faster, it depends on the path it takes during the long process of digestion, until it ultimately ends up in your bloodstream.

You could probably time it so you have a meal shortly after to speed things up. I think it's better to let the microbes in your stomach to break things down and disperse in the stomach juices for a bit before being flushed into the next stage. Either way I wouldn't plan on doing anything dangerous for a couple hours. Sometimes it can take you by surprise.
>>
Dr. Reuben !xmwplAg9wU - Sat, 06 Jun 2020 04:55:06 EST JxcT4R8E No.4938375 Reply
1591433706992.jpg -(1216636B / 1.16MB, 2592x1936) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4938262

Dear K S Riddle,

Please consume edibles on an empty stomach so that you are able to digest them fully.

Also, I will make you brownies one day and\or someday soon so that we can dance and play and frolic in the meadow so we can entertain the ferngully.

Also, Mr. Simon... you will want a few suckers if you are going to enjoy those, but, and\or weed soda is good idea, playa-mayne....

(";

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.