Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Friends and family members with self-control problems

- Fri, 12 Jun 2020 15:54:30 EST 7UZxB+Ht No.4938518
File: 1591991670628.jpg -(43575B / 42.55KB, 960x960) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Friends and family members with self-control problems
I've been smoking weed off and on for the last 15 years. I'm not a heavy smoker by any means though, I smoke a bowl once or twice a week, and typically can make my weed last for a very long time. I currently have been babying an 1/8th that I got a month ago, and I'm only halfway through it. I find that smoking this way also helps to keep my tolerance down and allows me to look forward to the novelty of the next high.

That being said, I have a family member that is also a long-time pot smoker, but they're the type to be blazed all day, every day. They buy up an ounce of weed and smoke through it in a week, then they'll immediately hit up their dealer and get more, and the process repeats itself. Recently their dealer was unable to re-supply them, and now they're hitting me up trying to buy my stash off of me. Whenever their dealer isn't available, they immediately assume I'll just give up my personal stash, as if I didn't want to smoke it myself. They come up with all kinds of weird excuses for why they think they need it. They're tired, they're stressed, they're in pain, blah blah. I know they're all bullshit reasons because I hang out with this family member on a regular basis and they're perfectly healthy. They never mention any health problems when I'm with them, but suddenly when they're out of weed they act like they're gonna die without it.

How do you even deal with people like this? Shit is extremely annoying. Like, just take a break for a while or wait a couple days for the dealer to come back in town, why are you fiending so hard? God damn.

Anyone else know people like this? How do you deal with them?
>>
Abby Clitburger - Fri, 12 Jun 2020 20:58:48 EST 2kIyOeL2 No.4938529 Reply
i have a friend who is just like this. constantly hitting me up for weed, asking to do a "trade" where he gives me random shit or buys me a little bit of beer, never equivalent in value to the weed he wants, always questioning how much i have on hand. i just tell him "nah man everyone is dry on my end i cant find anything right now" after putting up with his bullshit enough times. i made a thread about him titled Greedy Moochers that got hundreds of replies from people who have had similar experiences
>>
Neil Strongweed - Sat, 13 Jun 2020 10:14:42 EST obt1rm07 No.4938547 Reply
>>4938529
I hope you still aren't hanging with that loser.we talked about this dude.
>>
Keegan Friedman - Sat, 13 Jun 2020 11:25:44 EST GbewGWmQ No.4938549 Reply
>>4938518

Just tell him no and that he shouldn't blow through his stash so fucking fast. I have a long time friend who's that fiendish, goes through an once every week and a half or so. Doesn't have a job, spends hundreds of dollars on weed every month and does nothing with his life. He only ever hits me up so I can find him some bud or if he wants someone to smoke him out. I stopped hitting him up to hang out and whenever he mssages me to find him some bud I just ignore him now because I know he's fake as fuck and doesn't actually give a fuck about seeing me, only wants weed.
Shit sucks but it's that kinda thing that shows you peoples true colours. Weed fiends are just as bad as any other drug fiend.
>>
Daniel Chickenchoke - Sat, 13 Jun 2020 11:42:44 EST sZGCF2sP No.4938550 Reply
>>4938518
If they are really your friends or family, and you arent a fucking cunt, which I doubt from your post, you would teach them how to grow their own

really fucking simple, just tell them how to make their own, but I doubt you really care about them
>>
Blair Giddytip - Sun, 14 Jun 2020 18:45:41 EST BGPygZNc No.4938598 Reply
1592174741089.jpg -(37081B / 36.21KB, 828x569) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Tell him to get a fucking vape. Even if you're a heavy smoker, using a vape will make an 1/8th last you about a month. Just be sure to teach him how he can use his already Vaped flower to make edibles and really milk the buds dry of all the THC possible. Vape it, save the browned herb, throw in a cup of yogurt or peanut butter spread cracker. If you're fancy,. and cannabutter from it. I go through so little weed despite being a daily toker that I still have some strains from the start of the year sealed up in mylar.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.