Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Phleghm in my lungs

- Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:45:35 EST eCBjTHVy No.4938770
File: 1592844335122.jpg -(64808B / 63.29KB, 1200x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Phleghm in my lungs
I have so much blackish greyish phlegm in my lungs I randomly shoot up pleghm sometimes but I always have to hauck up lugies or my throat will get coated and make talking hard, I have to constantly drink water and coffee, and I only smoke weed I don't smoke anything else, why is this happening to me I'm the only person I know with black lung from herb
>>
Dromiculous - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 13:47:21 EST MrVTSu/v No.4938771 Reply
>>4938770
Well , It sounds like your lungs are functioning properly but may be a little more strained then normal.

Reccomendations:
Check Local Pollen Count/ Alert -- Likely allergies
Perhaps you spend time indoors in a room? Buy an air filter it cost less then an ounce and will improve your live

Certain foods will increase mucus/phlem production, but I expect dietary is not likely your issue

Start recording your temperature if you think its covid exposure. Just so you know germs travel very easily in cardboard boxes, you can be exposed in this manner.

You need to talk to a doctor; You need to record symptoms over at least a week or so if you want the doctor to do a good job

If your gonna ignore all the smart shit to do, at least get your hands on asthma rescue inhaler so you dont need to call an ambulance if you have an induced "asthma" attack.

Goodluck
>>
Lillian Pallerkidging - Mon, 22 Jun 2020 20:42:15 EST aPMPqpTH No.4938782 Reply
You gotta switch to vaping or dabbing dude. It's so much nicer not having that nasty ass tar coating everything.
>>
Simon Poffingmidge - Tue, 23 Jun 2020 00:23:14 EST obt1rm07 No.4938789 Reply
>>4938770
I get this to but I smoke mass weed on the daily, and have smoked literal garbage bags of shake. I dont think smoking weed is %100 harmless as many claim. At the end of the day your still inhaling smoke.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.