Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Any good stories of trying to hide that you're high from others?

- Tue, 07 Jul 2020 01:02:58 EST aFzZJ5A2 No.4939198
File: 1594098178994.png -(1827076B / 1.74MB, 1145x897) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Any good stories of trying to hide that you're high from others?
Pic related, one time when I was just starting to smoke I had gotten super fucking blitzed off my asshole with my good buddy and then after I had done even more dabs, and joints he proceeds to tell me we have to go back to have dinner with his fucking big ass family. Meanwhile, I have a permanent grin plastered on my face, pieces of Hostess cupcakes all over my shirt and I was so high I couldn't remember what my name was. So we come back inside. The long and short of it was his parents and siblings did most of the talking for what felt like hours. But in reality, likely only 10 minutes had passed. Eventually his dad gives me an intense look in my eyes almost like he's judging my soul. I feel panic and start visibly shaking. He asks me how I'm doing. I just keep looking down at my plate, shoveling flavorless mashed potatoes into my pie-hole and hoping eventually he'll forget I exist. He asks again. "John? You're awfully quiet." I just mumble out "Yeah, potatoes good." and then go back to staring at my plate. I then start to giggle but pinch myself hard in the gut so I stop. Eventually everyone else keeps talking, I think I might have muttered out some other nonsensical things and dipped out as fast as possible. My friend and I then cry laughing later on thinking about it. It was incredibly stressful but funny looking back on it. I was going crazy wondering if they would figure out I was stoned... they must have known.
>>
Dick Biggler - Wed, 08 Jul 2020 00:32:46 EST DNUD1QS2 No.4939229 Reply
1594182766001.gif -(3929810B / 3.75MB, 642x594) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4939198
I think I have a pretty good one.

I went to a friend's house with another buddy of mine because his cousin was bringing the good ole' sticky icky. We take a few hits from a pipe on his back porch and his cousin sprinkles some keif on t the bowl. That was my first time smoking keif, and I remember I was pretty fucking lit. We were watching Workaholics when my friend says that his parents are coming home early. Fuck. I start making cinnamon sticks and his parents jump out of fucking nowhere. I manage to shoot the shit quite nicely with them, I just acted like my socially inept self and they thought nothing of it. It wasn't until I sat down and enjoyed my cinnamon sticks when I realized I did something only a person high would do. Whenever my friend's parents were talking to him, I did my best to "act natural" What I actually did was stare at my cinnamon sticks in the microwave with my hand on my chin thinking "wow those cinnamon sticks look good I can't wait to try them!" even though the fucking microwave door was open and they were ready. Couldn't stop laughing about it.
>>
Oliver Blytheway - Sat, 11 Jul 2020 03:42:39 EST xzmSLkyN No.4939264 Reply
1594453359294.jpg -(27520B / 26.88KB, 512x384) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
> "Yeah, potatoes good."
>>
Spilda Bongwata - Tue, 14 Jul 2020 07:30:58 EST X3qXHuFJ No.4939351 Reply
I can't think of anything. But your story made me remember of a friends mom I only ever saw or spoke to while drunk.
>>
Charlotte Sallywot - Wed, 15 Jul 2020 02:48:33 EST lXlJXNwc No.4939374 Reply
>>4939198

>Dec 2019, agree to go see a movie and drinks with a girl (dating 6 monts)
>before leaving i ingest 1ml dropper of THC tincture. never dosed this tincture before
>whole time watching the movie i feel sober
>guess I didn't take enough tincture
>arrive at bar, get seated, reading the cocktail menu
>SUDDENLY I CAN'T TALK
>brain is speeding
>eyes feel heavy and watery
>Try to act sober
>IM PEAKING
>lots of award silence and weird small talk
>quickly try drink as much as possible
>eventually get drunk enough to not care

slept very well that night.
>>
Artemis Croakinsmack - Wed, 15 Jul 2020 14:13:01 EST CnSYfupR No.4939388 Reply
**Acting sober while stoned is making the best impersonation of yourself.**

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.