Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?!

- Fri, 07 Aug 2020 19:28:54 EST Hxu2SSKI No.4940153
File: 1596842934116.jpg -(199575B / 194.90KB, 1200x1207) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?!
ok calm down calm down

i think im done smoking weed for life!!1

well, i was just chilling with my good friend craig seamoore, smoking joints, talking bout apple schnaps games we played in the day (rofl crazy times!), taking tokes like two good folks.

we were watching loony toons and he said he wanted to finish off da joint. i said "go ahead man". well he started smoking it and he coughed real loud. i said "you ok man?" craig says "yeah man." so i went back to loony toons when i noticed he kept looking over at me going "yeaah man." i said " the fucks up with you mate?"

and he paused and said "yeeah man." like he was braindead.

it was then i noticed his eyes were getting extremely bloodshot. like insanely!!1

he then said "yeah man." again and i noticed craig had an erection. ew. it was like 4 inches long and i got a real awkard sensation from the cannabass. like my voice echoed in my head like i was bisexual or something. then he said "yeah maaan" again.

and this time i noticed the blood vessels in craig's eyes were bursting! pockets of blood filled under his cornea. he said "yeeah man" again. and i said "holy shit man your eyes craig!" and he just inhaled and lets out the biggest wheeze. you know in a movie when the guy dies of cancer? well it sounded like that and he became unresponsive. his dick was still fully erect! oh no!!!

he just stared smiling when suddenly he fell foward onto the coffee table and the joint exploded! it was a loud "SLAM!" i started screaming and tried to lift him up bu t he's 275 lbs and only 5'8" so i couldnt.

then i noticed blood was coming out his nose! then my father whos a milkman fucking loser walks in....

he drops all the bottles of glass milk and yells "son what happen!!!!?" i started crying and look down and craig's head was in a pool of blood. he then flatulated very loudly and smoke even came out of his asss!!!!???

my father ran over flailing around. standing over now who is clearly dead good seamore dancing around like a roman man. i stood up and decked my father in the face.

he fell down screaming. i then tried to lift up craig but he was to heavy and half way he slipped out of my hands, fell face first into da glass bong. shattering everywhere and rolled on the floor!!

i can still see it. craigs face was staring up, blood gushing out his eyes and nose, smiling at me. he still had his poor manhood erecrion too!! my father got up and flailed his bitchtits at me and said "oh no son! you dont do this to me!!" and he ran out of the room.

so i callled 911 and the corernor arrived and said he had a "mass hemmorage thc reaction" and shook his head and wheeled craig away.

my father ran in the room with a baseball bat and said " SON ILL BEAT YOU LIKE AN ALL STAR!" and we got in a long fist fight. loony toons blasting all the way long.

anyways i won and my father ran away. then i cleaned up craigs blood and da broken bong. i cried hysterrically in my room for 1 hour then manned up and went on the computer.

and now im here!!!

what is a THC hemmorage reaction!? what was in da weed!? he was a real good friend to me and i feel a vengance of rage in me towards cannabis for the death of him!!!

i dont think im ever smoking da ganj again!!!!

btw, my father is a piss poor milkman fuck who cant handle cannabass and his name is john murdock and he lives on garfield road. please troll him.
>>
Corky McRapekids - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 19:46:58 EST Hxu2SSKI No.4940155 Reply
BTW OP here. still crying and RIP Craig Jubunkins Seamore.

i still miss the apple schnapps!!! i hope my faggot father doesn't come back over. beat his ass like an all start all day.
>>
Nomdrop Bubbleflopn - Fri, 07 Aug 2020 21:30:45 EST kFttD/RG No.4940160 Reply
1596850245290.gif -(1000009B / 976.57KB, 500x407) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4940153
this is methamphetamines

or schizo posting

either or bad vibes be gone
>>
Basil Saddleshaw - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 13:20:09 EST rflCjuqB No.4940175 Reply
>>4940155
You need to make a choice today to improve your mental hygiene.
>>
Bob Blunton - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 18:12:59 EST Hxu2SSKI No.4940180 Reply
alright thats enough!!! this is his "loser" father. what is this website!? my son does not lie. his friend really died. im on his computer while he goes out and buys more weed.

this is preposterious!!!! your all dopefiend!!! how dare you talk to my son! id like to take a crack at one of you fucks!!!! life is not aboit drugs!!!!

how dare you influense my son to smoke weed al day. i still pay the bills and im reporting this website to the FBI. you can all go to the prison!!!!!!!

fbi is being contacted. YOU WILL NEVER LET WHAT HAPPENED TO CRAIG S. HAPPEN TO MY SON!!!!! ill kill you all!!!!!
>>
Bob Blunton - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 18:26:52 EST Hxu2SSKI No.4940183 Reply
>>4940153
>>4940153 and what is this website!? my son post on here a lot!! it's being reported to the FBI.

im going to be a rich man!!! you all do drugs and skank out! if i took a crack at one of you fucks youd probably go son what happriewofasudkw

NO jolly african-american NO.

my father came on my computer while i was out getting da ganj forgetting about seamoore . im so sorry. please dont ban me.

i guess ill go beat his ass like an all star all day.

btw. my father is a faggot milkman looser who cant handle the cannabass. his name is John Murdock and he lives on Garfield road.
>>
Priscilla Sungerden - Sat, 08 Aug 2020 18:27:38 EST A3P6zD8o No.4940184 Reply
The FBI can actually come to your house over saying stuff like this.
>>
Jemima Feltsborough - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 00:15:04 EST MXTzbD8J No.4940194 Reply
why is this on every board?
>>
Isabella Crirrystone - Sun, 09 Aug 2020 20:08:07 EST osMY0gEX No.4940215 Reply
OP you had a chance to save Craig's life you just didn't suck his dick fast enough.

This is your fault, don't blame the cannabass.
>>
Shit Chisslemat - Mon, 10 Aug 2020 15:46:21 EST Hxu2SSKI No.4940240 Reply
>>4940153

omg!!!! OP here. so i went to my good mate craig's funeral today. we were going with the proceeding. even my loser father attended. craigs casket was getting ready to be buried. his parents were crying and stuff.

then... suddenly....

it sounded like he flatulated in his casket when cannabass smoke started to come out of the lid!!! i mean it was steaming cannabis smoke!! it was like a tea pot!!!

craigs body was flatuating out all da ganj!!! it smelled like absolute ass. and we all started getting buzzed. when craigs father (who looks like benjamin franklin) started screaming "NOOOOO MY SON NOOOO!!!!" and the casket fell over and broke open!!!

there was craig again. staring over at me with his smile. flatuating out cannabass.

i started crying hysterically when my father grabbed me and said " SON DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DO TO YOURSELF?!" and then i decked him in the face. grabbed a baseball bat and beat his ass like an all star all day.

son what happen!???
>>
Creaton Jiveturkey - Tue, 11 Aug 2020 18:11:48 EST 5eoL8PoN No.4940267 Reply
inb4 oz of weed taped to the back
>>
Amanda Swizzlestick - Fri, 21 Aug 2020 03:45:58 EST KigTTAvh No.4940551 Reply
1597995958408.jpg -(17843B / 17.42KB, 295x340) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
What in the shit fuck did I just read
>>
Lucky Shortfoot - Fri, 21 Aug 2020 21:31:29 EST 3VLb5C3E No.4940581 Reply
Can we get a party thread for this? ??

RIP Craig Jubunkins "seabiscuit" Seamore
~Gone but not forgotten

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.