Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Hyperemesis

- Fri, 28 Aug 2020 17:28:13 EST w/qatQH6 No.4940718
File: 1598650093843.jpg -(13199B / 12.89KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Hyperemesis
Hi everyone. I've been a marijuana user for about 15 years now. Mostly daily use, lots of dabs and whatnot. However in the last few years I've been having isolated incidences of extreme stomach pain with vomiting of acid/bile. It always occurred around the time when I would quit opioids so I just assumed it was related.

However now I have been clean from opioids for a few months and am now having the same symptoms again. Light nausea, acidy/painful stomach. I'm also sweating profusely and am on the edge of a panic attack at all times.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has been through this. The doctors have said it could be a whole host of things from my diet to stress, but cannabis is also possible too. I've stopped the marijuana but now of course I'm going through this pain AND minor withdrawal symptoms. What a week.
>>
Sticky Nips - Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:36:01 EST eGv2xUfX No.4940721 Reply
So you still have the problem even after discontinuing weed?

Gosh, perhaps it could be something else.
>>
Eugene Pickbanks - Fri, 28 Aug 2020 19:07:13 EST w/qatQH6 No.4940722 Reply
>>4940721
Today is my first day without smoking and it seems about as bad as yesterday. At its worst though I end up in the hospital on IV fluids so its certainly not too bad yet. I think my own anxiety is making it far worse than it is.
>>
Eugene Pickbanks - Fri, 28 Aug 2020 19:26:25 EST w/qatQH6 No.4940723 Reply
>>4940721
Its also possible it is something else, absolutely. Over the four different times I was admitted to the ER from this problem they diagnosed kidney stone, enterocolitis, gastritis, and finally the last doctor mentioned cannabis as a possible cause. I've never known anyone else who has had this issue though, especially from people who smoke way more than I do. One nice thing about it being cannabis though is that the solution is simply to stop smoking. The other possibilities require medications or major diet changes. Here's hoping its just the pot I guess.
>>
Jenny Hozzlewat - Sat, 29 Aug 2020 08:03:53 EST JJSh/ZBm No.4940736 Reply
>>4940723
Weed is an anti-emetic (unless you're experiencing side effects of weed). Weed may have been masking a serious condition.

And yeah man you need to get your diet on point and reduce stress, why do you think you don't need to do that?
>>
Barnaby Lotawitz - Sat, 29 Aug 2020 11:39:15 EST GbVntbJA No.4940738 Reply
>>4940718
its most likely the opiate withdrawals. they can last a really long ass time, the lingering effects, specially for you since you've used them for quite a long time, theres also PAWS. from all the constipation opiates cause you might also have some intestinal blockage or damage to your lining. Try do a complete intestinal cleanse and add healthy bacteria to your gut like acidophilus.

also dont underestimate weed withdrawals, they can be a real bitch, too.
>>
Hits Biggington - Sat, 29 Aug 2020 13:38:39 EST w/qatQH6 No.4940743 Reply
>>4940736
Changing my diet is easy enough but unfortunately my real life circumstances lead to quite a lot of stress unfortunately. I would absolutely reduce it if I could but its not possible at the moment. I've always had some random nausea issues that could definitely be masked by the marijuana use. Maybe some time off the weed will elucidate the issue.

>>4940738
That's something i'm very worried about. After over a decade of daily abuse my body may have made some changes that are causing these issues now. I haven't actually been clean long enough to know (at most ive been off the opis for 6 months).

So far today is slightly better than yesterday. The symptoms seems like they are starting to subside. I've also switched temporarily to a BRAT diet which seems to be helping too. Quite possibly it was just a stomach flu but since I've had this exact problem consistently over the last few months and marijuana was the only constant there, I figured it was worth investigating. Its very tempting to start smoking again but I will try and hold off as long as I can.
>>
Violet Stoolbutter - Sun, 30 Aug 2020 20:03:04 EST w/qatQH6 No.4940766 Reply
>>4940743
So another day of this bullshit and I'm starting to think its not the marijuana. So today I've taken a chance and smoked once just to see if it makes things worse. Yeah moronic idea but doing nothing was driving me crazy. So far not worse yet.
>>
Brad Cunnilingus - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 04:07:29 EST yKmML4K0 No.4940771 Reply
>>4940766
how are your shits? are you still having diarrhea like during the acute phase of opiate withdrawals? or constipation?

I think it might be good to get over the opiate withdrawals in full and then deal with coming off weed, if these problems really are from the opiate withdrawals.

If you really are sweating profusely even now that youve smoked some weed.. man its gotta be the opiate withdrawals.. it just fits. I'm an ex opiate abuser...
>>
Clara Padgeforth - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 06:37:28 EST izEDpnZS No.4940774 Reply
>>4940718 google azadirachtin poisoning and neem oil. Hyperemesis is not real. Its due to a bioaccumulation of chemical constiuents of an organic product used by some growers as an insect deterrent. If your symptoms dont mesh, its something else.

also smoking alot of weed can fuck with your digestion. Your body gets used to the increased appetite and you have a bit of a harder time eating if you go without weed for a bit. Ever wake up in the morning and have a hard time eating?

anyways you seem like a pussy so nb
>>
Violet Stoolbutter - Mon, 31 Aug 2020 13:24:20 EST w/qatQH6 No.4940785 Reply
>>4940771
Yeah I'm waaaaay past the acute stage of opiate withdrawals and was back to normality for a few weeks before this all started. Still having the shits atm but its improving day by day as I get more solid food down. Today is actually not too bad so far.

>>4940774
Thats not a bad point. This all started around the time I bought a new batch of raw garden sauce. Their quality has always been on point but its no skin off my back to try something else. For what its worth when I did smoke last night I got stomach pains within an hour. Probably psychosomatic tho.

Want to thank you all for your replies. A lot of times these problems are all mental and having other people talk you down is incredibly helpful.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.