Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Yocan hate thread

- Sat, 26 Sep 2020 11:30:07 EST dds3FjZD No.4941544
File: 1601134207332.jpg -(15243B / 14.89KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Yocan hate thread
This thing is a piece of shit and you have to replace the coils every 2-3 weeks which forces you to constantly have to order more. And for me at least, the vapor has a very strange metallic taste, I am very suspicious about the materials this vape is made with. Pretty sure it said on the box they are made in China, so just avoid these. They are shilled a ton on here and circlejerk but they are an extremely shit vape.
>>
Reuben Panderspear - Sat, 26 Sep 2020 20:41:00 EST 68waanFI No.4941553 Reply
you will always cycle through coils with something like that. look into something completely rebuildable like the TRVP made by BB Vapes or the Jetstream by Devine Tribe if you don't want to continue buying prebuilt coils. with the TRVP & Jetstream you build your own coils thus don't have to rely on manufacturers coils. there's a whole subcirclejerk for it if interested. other notable ones better than Yocan are the Sai by Humbolt and Quartz Quest by Divine Tribe. check out r/waxrda for more of this stuff
>>
Salvageing THC Distillate - Sun, 27 Sep 2020 20:04:44 EST jxzxOno7 No.4941580 Reply
>>4941544
I brought a toucan evolve, and it was a waste of $30. Wouldn't hit for shit. I did not take care of it, because i didn't plan to keep it, and it lasted about a month. The thc stuck to it pulled it apart.
>>
Alice Grandville - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 00:33:05 EST L1CCaUrj No.4941611 Reply
>>4941544
My guy

I also quit the Yocan because the coils are made of quartz, which I read scientific studies can chip and become embedded into your lungs. Since it is a mineral, your body never “flushes” it out and it becomes a nodule in your lungs which can cause cancer or other issues

Honestly I’m sticking with combustion until there’s more science out on vaping. Even the dry herb vapes like Pax made my lungs feel “crackly”. Smoking is guaranteed to kill you, but at least it takes a few decades
>>
Isabella Duckforth - Tue, 29 Sep 2020 08:30:15 EST YwkDpjxD No.4941627 Reply
>>4941611
>Pax
Theres your problem. That Juul brand POS heats it at super fast temp so its harsh and has no terps lmao. Get a mighty and youll never think about inhaling toxins from combustion again. (People keep saying vaping is bad but theres no physical effects from the act itself like with fucking combustion....sickness adds to the buzz from what youre inhaling when you smoke)
>>
Molly Buttingville - Tue, 06 Oct 2020 13:32:16 EST mYafaYfA No.4941785 Reply
1602005536586.jpg -(18263B / 17.83KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4941544

OP, they make ceramic coils for these now that have no bad taste, and are easy to clean with isopropyl alcohol. I'll send a pic, but basically they have a ceramic doughnut-shaped plate inside the chamber. To clean, you just put them in a cup of alcohol and then stir around inside it with a q tip. Presto, it's clean.

Pic related.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.