Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Limit weed usage

- Wed, 16 Feb 2022 05:24:53 EST vBcwlWhF No.4953634
File: 1645007093257.jpg -(94785B / 92.56KB, 500x688) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Limit weed usage
is there a way to limit my weed usage when i'm addicted? i remember when i first started smoking i just was smoking a gram or whatever at the end of the night and me and my friends would hang out after school and smoke. it was a pain in the ass to get weed so i spaced it out and only had small amounts at a time and i was busy so i didn’t smoke much

now weed is cheap and legal and i can get ounces of dank shit for 50-60 bucks and i always have weed. if i cut weed out completely i want to die and get angry as fuck at everything but if i have a big ass ounce of dank stinking me next to me all the time it's too hard not to smoke. over the years since like 2014 i've slowly been becoming more and more lonely and my life became shittier and weed became my main vice. i started to need it to sleep then i needed it to feel happy. i cant stop smoking as soon as i wake up and weed is like the only thing i look forward to. my love for it has died down a little bit but i still cant stop smoking.

i have nothing to look forward to i have no friends or no one to talk to and the weather is shit here so im just sitting inside alone. theres just something about the trippiness of weed where every thought seems like it takes forever and sometimes it makes everything hilarious and i randomly laugh my ass off and it just makes everything feel trippy and surreal or i can zone out on stuff. the magics dying down though i used to be able to laugh my ass every time i smoked and now even being high is feeling depressing.

i want to just smoke a gram or eighth at the end of the day. it makes me useless i cant get anything done, i just ignore everything for months, dont make important phone calls, dont do anything that requires effort but at the same time when i'm sober my life is a living hell full of nothingness and suffering. when i smoke i have to stay super stoned for as long as possible too because my friends used to smoke a shit load of weed with me when I started
>>
Charles Dodgetene - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:08:10 EST VvFREfnM No.4953641 Reply
if you're not addicted to it strong enough to break shit you paid for with your own money you could always use a personal time-delay safe, they sell 20-30 dollar ones especially for helping with moderation but if you don't think that'd stop you you can always get a metal one, if you're trying it to ration hard drugs and you're already fiending then a plastic one isn't gonna stop you from doing shit, but with weed maybe a plastic one could work just look on amazon or somewhere
User is currently banned from all boards
>>
George Goodgold - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 19:24:28 EST yu0NlPmq No.4953648 Reply
>>4953634
Start small. Go one day without weed, then try a 2 day streak and so on, until you find a nice balance in life. It's not easy, but it's worth it, I progressed from smoking every day to only on weekends.
>>
Alfred Catface - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:03:03 EST ULEx1s3j No.4953674 Reply
>>4953634
Portioned edibles
I like getting just high enough that I don't think about wanting to get high
>>
Julianne Stonerland - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 21:09:07 EST tFI5UNJf No.4953693 Reply
>>4953674
This. I turn a quarter ounce into 4oz of infused oil, and eat a quarter teaspoon full with a meal.
>>
Wetback Gomezington - Wed, 04 May 2022 10:49:09 EST rW6eEOtE No.4954761 Reply
>>4953634
Get one of those weekly pill dosage things they make for senile grandmothers and portion your shit reasonably. If you don't have the willpower to do it, get help.
>>
Isabella Navingworth - Wed, 04 May 2022 22:01:28 EST 7OL6XoNb No.4954771 Reply
1651716088734.gif -(917137B / 895.64KB, 625x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4953634
if you smoke all your weed then you won't have any weed to smoke. boom, your usage is limited until you get some more. no need to thank me, breh. just make those tokes count. bwh. we're all gonna make it.
>>
Nigel Noffingdark - Thu, 05 May 2022 07:21:13 EST O2EAov0H No.4954774 Reply
>>4953634
Smoke dank then smoke shit weed or keep it at nights. Boom problem solved
>>
Neil Strongweed - Thu, 05 May 2022 13:21:11 EST ZMCsuUkF No.4954782 Reply
>>4953634

Just get used to doing shit and being responsible while you're high bro. Then you can toke all the time and enjoy the hell out of life. Trippy and surreal and zoning out all have their times, but you gotta get shit done too.
>>
Prince Bubba - Thu, 05 May 2022 14:06:39 EST 1eX21aLZ No.4954785 Reply
>>4954760
this
not shilling for them in particular, any simple-to-use vape is great and will help you limit your consumption

my gf wanted me to stop smoking joints inside so i got one and I ended up consuming way less often
she's away for 2 wks so i'm smoking joints again and I notice how I consume way more now; it's night and day

unlike smoking joints it forces you to portion weed out because the chamber is very small
so it's much easier to stop during a session because of the effort required to keep going
whereas if you smoke 2/3 of a joint the roach is staring you in the face begging you to finish it

plus it's way healthier for your lungs
smoking multiple joints every day i was starting to develop a smoker's cough,
don't neglect the physical effects that inhaling combustion smoke has on you long-term
>>
Ed Dinkelson - Sun, 19 Jun 2022 09:56:16 EST piIy9P7u No.4955231 Reply
Man that sucks dude. Sounds like a phase is coming to an end and you are afraid of the transition. I mean, obviously smoking is not brining you what you need at this point. Replace smoking weed with excercize and life will be fun.
>>
Angus Shakefoot - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 08:41:35 EST H0NMijoC No.4955296 Reply
1656247295590.jpg -(237588B / 232.02KB, 800x1060) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4953634
It sounds like it is a real problem in your life, sorry to hear. If you can't leave it, if you're smoking as soon as you have a chance, then you might really benefit from professional help. Frankly, it seems you could really use that, I mean it's probably not the first time you're thinking all that. Maybe you're trying to patch up a hole that just keeps growing, I don't know what it is that you're abusing weed for but this sounds like abuse. Wish you all the best.
>>
Geraldine Mcgurk - Sun, 26 Jun 2022 22:39:36 EST ukfWhzvJ No.4955307 Reply
>>4953634
My guy, you need to slow down and smoke to enjoy, not to cope. I been down this road, it gets worse when the weed stops working, you get to the point where you smoke just to get to baseline but that's not where you want to go. When you're there, stuff isn't as funny as they used to be, music doesn't sound as good as it used to, and worse of all, fun things ain't so fun anymore. You know why that is? Depression my man. No amount of weed will cure you of your depression until you fix it yourself. Until then, the weed will only continue to feel emptier and emptier. Take a T-break, it's gonna suck, but use that angry energy to set your shit straight. Stay strong brother
>>
Priscilla Hettingtedge - Tue, 28 Jun 2022 12:07:51 EST mro4CEkX No.4955318 Reply
>>4955307
The best advice out there. I always know it's time for a T break when I'm doing something fun and the first thing I think is "damn I wish I had some weed"

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.