Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Dude I'm so fucking high right now and I just have to tell you all about it

- Tue, 03 May 2022 20:06:49 EST NwPtxCBp No.4954751
File: 1651622809119.jpg -(997579B / 974.20KB, 2479x2479) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Dude I'm so fucking high right now and I just have to tell you all about it
I'm so fucking high right now, have you ever been this high before, it could be from a measly couple caps and stems of the psilocybin, Pancho, it could be a few tokes off the spliff or it could be a few slappers off some research weed cart, maybe HHC or THCO.. it could be anything, any amount. But it just is absolutely maxed out, fuckin' stonked, fuckin' Chernovskied off the Brovski, fuckin' bloated with mega Kush in the vibe-binoid void Freud haulin' plutonium like dude my Goose Balls even have goosebumps I'm fresh as the gooseflesh of a haunted Hashish afternoon you hear me, Leanin' carts n' tears or the Fresh Fruit Gabapentinoid, Rover got woven in her hair man with some reefer spin to spun, mourning glories of past football Kervourcian leagues, nutmeg & high tides of fevers ghostly, woe is turning our faces red as Frank O' Hara spanked gayly and frank on a Frankn' Beans evening, I can't keep doing this to the alphabet, Koranic bovoid phenazepam cortex syndrome never felt better. Gonna remember this one, boys.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.