Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Joints

- Mon, 09 May 2022 22:05:42 EST i03M507I No.4954839
File: 1652148342544.jpg -(4944B / 4.83KB, 201x251) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Joints
Why don't joints/blunts really get me high? I've been smoking for over a decade, but I never really get high off joints. I feel like I can smoke them like cigarettes, like I burn through a lot of weed just trying to get a buzz off joints, but I can smoke one bowl out of a bong or a spoon, and get pretty high. Normally I dab, but it doesn't wreck my tolerance like people say it does, flower just hits me different if I have to switch back for whatever reason but it still gets me high. I have to drive through north Dakota at the end of the week, know too many people who got stopped and searched there for bullshit reasons and thrown in prison, so when I reupped I wanted just a week's worth of rosin; weedman only had weed so I bought a quarter, wife doesn't like me smoking in the apartment but was fine with dabs, so I've been stuck with rolling until I get out to our new house in Washington, and like always, it's just not really scratching the itch. Sorry for the long winded post, but has anyone else dealt with this?
>>
Nathaniel Drocklekot - Tue, 10 May 2022 17:12:15 EST YN3ufI0h No.4954842 Reply
>>4954839

Take a T break.

I stopped smoking weed and dabbing for a few months, then I smoked half a joint and got closed eye visuals. There is power in moderation.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.