Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

How do you guys moderate yourself

- Wed, 18 May 2022 00:15:29 EST EAoINytD No.4954930
File: 1652847329374.jpg -(344878B / 336.79KB, 1024x1017) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. How do you guys moderate yourself
Tl;dr
>Started smoking when i was like 14, am 27
>been a poly drug abuser most of my life
>fall in love with beautiful girl at 23, stop doing crazy drugs and drinking
>basically only am weed and biannual shrooms now
>all i fucking want to do is smoke weed because of that previous polydrug abuse lifestyle tho
>weed doesnt really get me high anymore
>cannot buy any concentrates for obvious reasons
>inb4 coldturkey/tbreak...no shit
>want to become a once a day person AFTER work so i can be better for my wife and cats

Like I get I need to be productive and not just wake and bake every day. Ive got about 6 months of being 27 left and I want to get it under control before 28. Ive got no real friends left. Its just me, my shitty job that I dont have co workers at, my wife (and her physically disabled mom) and my cats. My plan is to keep it to after work and on weekends provided i dont have obligations, just binge out on gummies. How do you guys who were all day-ers break the cycle and get it back 🤔?
>>
Fucking McFuck - Fri, 20 May 2022 00:27:34 EST cMto6Qyk No.4954943 Reply
1653020854777.jpg -(64983B / 63.46KB, 820x461) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I smoked weed and dabbed concentrates every day for years. I also was taking shrooms, acid, and DMT every week for almost 2 years. I also dabbled in 2C-B, 2C-E, MDMA, and opium.

I got into the teachings of the Buddha and came to the conclusion that drugs were just ultimately unsatisfying. I had a meditation experience that made even DMT seem dull by comparison. After that I went from a daily smoker/dabber to one dab before and after work, to a dab every couple of days, to no THC at all. I gave up psychedelics after October of last year. I've been clean from everything now for a while.

Tried smoking a bowl a few weeks ago to see if it had really lost its appeal and it had big time. I hated being high. I was ready for it to be over as soon as it began.

If the conditions are right you just stop. If you want to keep taking drugs then you will. Something will have to fundamentally change your desire programming or else the urge will always be there.
>>
Molly Higglelan - Fri, 20 May 2022 01:47:22 EST zO44Nl6e No.4954945 Reply
>>4954930
Idk man just smoke once a day after work like you want to do. It’s easy. In fact, not smoking takes less effort than smoking.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.