Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Anyone with experience measuring THC content in propylene glycol?

- Thu, 19 May 2022 19:28:09 EST B9QYnG01 No.4954938
File: 1653002889976.jpg -(169511B / 165.54KB, 462x476) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Anyone with experience measuring THC content in propylene glycol?
I grew a interest in vaping weed, and after researching a little I saw how can you make vape liquid with thc. I don't want to vaporize the actual flower like those weed vaporizes, I'm using propylene glycol and vegetable glicerol like everyone else is doing. I'm doing that cuz I want that smoke. So my problem is, I can't see to find anywhere how would you measure THC content... basically anywhere. I can't seem to find how you'd measure your own weed thc content, nor how would you measure in a liquid, or what's the solubility of THC in either of those subtances.

Anyone with any experience with this? Or can point me anywhere? I simply cannot believe I'll be doing something ground breaking by doing this 6th grade chemistry.
>>
Reginald Windsor - Fri, 20 May 2022 09:56:54 EST XpAowM0+ No.4954948 Reply
1653055014325.gif -(1003874B / 980.35KB, 360x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>4954938

From my understanding the easiest approach is to add THC distillate to a plain vape juice.

A ratio of 1ml pure distillate to 10ml of vape juice is fine. Most distillates are just over 1g of THC per 1ml.

Ceramic coil vapes can also take pure distillate, if you're a baller.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.