Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich


Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Now Playing on /wooo/tube -

Brodie Kennedy Lee

Reply
- Thu, 26 Mar 2020 05:45:49 EST cfOXxE22 No.6372657
File: 1585215949535.png -(225651B / 220.36KB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Brodie Kennedy Lee
>Loves steak
>Shouts at people for sneezing
>Hates people eating in front of him
>Deranged leader of a cult
>Wears a Vince style suit

Lee's Vince Mcmahon gimmick is gold, interested to see where it goes, and if Vince finds out and tries to make some shitty anti AEW skits
>>
The People - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:34:28 EST DIKFKCIe No.6372666 Reply
This is a strong base to start with for a character, I hope they build it up well instead of botching the hell out of it.
>>
Orlando Jordan - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 07:55:31 EST S6rtl+kz No.6372668 Reply
>>6372666
I haven't seen AEW botch many character gimmicks thus far. There was The Nightmare Collective but that was a bad idea from the start.
>>
Amasis - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:02:45 EST jEGuiRVR No.6372669 Reply
I wonder how many shots they're gonna take at the WWE Cult and how mad it'll make the weenies.
>>
Jey Uso - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:08:24 EST vCkiVt97 No.6372670 Reply
Loving his prospects so far but if anything, he needs to get rid of the Sister Abigail tease thing before his discus clothesline. It accomplishes nothing that a ripcord setup wouldn't and just comes off as petty. Also his 2011 Miz cloak looks like shit.
>>
Yoshiko Tamura - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:27:54 EST Sisj5G0M No.6372673 Reply
>>6372670
>petty
I thought it was just a friendly reference to Wyatt. They both seem to be good friends.
>>
Sendai Sachiko - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:37:02 EST 38Cx5Aqs No.6372677 Reply
This was lame and made no sense - all shallow McMahon digs aside, he's rambling about the "NEW DARK ORDER" when he was already giving Uno orders in the first place, and now his first impression to the recruits of his flimsy cult are to insult them and throw a fit?

Dark Order hasn't had a proper identity ever since it started and just turning it into one big WWE joke is just corny as hell, especially when it's just another generic jab and nothing with actual depth to it and you could actually do something with a cult if they bothered booking anything more than a week in advance.
>>
Apolo - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:45:44 EST /YsP7rdR No.6372680 Reply
Making a whole character as a dig on WWE is really quite pathetic. Hard TNA vibes right here.
>>
Awesome Kong - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 08:52:55 EST qw/cMc+F No.6372682 Reply
1585227175556.png -(622374B / 607.79KB, 965x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Another salty at WWE gimmick pandering to the base? That's some good shit pal!
>>
Harlem Bravado - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:14:17 EST kATIzLsN No.6372684 Reply
>>6372657
Did this shit thread deserve it's own topic, OP?

Should have used the AEW thread that had less than 100 posts!
>>
Apolo - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:26:42 EST /YsP7rdR No.6372686 Reply
>>6372684
Yeah because we get so many threads around here. Just think that some poor thread from 2018 died for this!
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:32:46 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372688 Reply
>Robbie E doing a Tony Khan parody in NXT
>Brodie Lee doing a Vince parody in AEW

why is one kringe and gotten-to while the other is based?
>>
Matt Morgan - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:38:05 EST pfS4ca5c No.6372691 Reply
>>6372688
Because Tony Khan isn't an on-screen character, just like Ted Turner wasn't so it made WWE look petty for Billion Ted segments. This isn't Brodie Lee trying to pass himself off as Vince, it's him making fun of things he does. Robbie E is just trying to be a parody of Tony and look exactly like him. Easy to spot the difference.
>>
Awesome Kong - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:44:32 EST qw/cMc+F No.6372693 Reply
1585230272556.jpg -(441954B / 431.60KB, 1536x2048) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>6372688
>Robbie E doing a Tony Khan parody in NXT
Assuming on-screen roles based on profiling and not actually watching the product isn't cool.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:52:09 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372695 Reply
>>6372693
I know Robbie E's character isn't actually based on Tony Khan and he was testing it out on house shows a few months before Dynamite, but Meltz casually speculated that it was a rib on Khan so that narrative has stuck

>>6372691
>Because Tony Khan isn't an on-screen character, just like Ted Turner wasn't so it made WWE look petty for Billion Ted segments. This isn't Brodie Lee trying to pass himself off as Vince, it's him making fun of things he does.
But the sneezing and steak-eating are off-screen things that Vince does, right? They're not ribbing on the "Mr. McMahon" on-screen character, they're parodying things the real person does, so how is it different?
>>
>>
Elix Skipper - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:05:43 EST TqXz4qIp No.6372698 Reply
Funny promo, but I agree with >>6372677 that they're potentially sacrificing long term potential for the group over cheap pops.
>>
Rob Van Dam - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:07:05 EST eiBgYgur No.6372699 Reply
You fucking moron. Meltzer said it's not a McMahon parody
>>
Matt Morgan - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:11:47 EST pfS4ca5c No.6372700 Reply
>>6372695
  1. Robbie E's gimmick was nothing like how it is now before AEW, so we can stop spreading that lie it's not based off Tony Khan
  2. Vince's real life persona and on-screen character have blended together for most fans so they see no difference between the two. WWE themselves released a documentary about Vince stating everything he does and presented it as kayfabe also.
  3. If you can't see the difference of a guy poking fun and a guy trying to be the carbon copy of someone, I don't know what else to tell you.
>>
Joel Gertner - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:17:30 EST AN6ZLj+v No.6372703 Reply
Fun fact, unlike how movies/tv portrays them cult leaders are generally this level of psycho.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:26:44 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372707 Reply
>>6372700
>Robbie E's gimmick was nothing like how it is now before AEW
sincerely asking: what's changed?
>>
Awesome Kong - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:38:49 EST qw/cMc+F No.6372711 Reply
>>6372707
He's been in a manager role since he started appearing on NXT, going from managing the team that Malcolm Bivens is now managing to managing The Outliers, to now managing Chelsea Green on NXT TV.

Meltzer was only reaching by trying to imply a guy from Jersey wearing a suit is a Tony Khan gimmick.
>>
The People - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:50:27 EST DIKFKCIe No.6372714 Reply
>>6372668
Oh yeah, I'm not saying that they're going to botch it, the fact that Dark Order rebounded tremendously after the first few showings is evidence that they probably won't. But the possibility is always there and it's impossible to know what direction they fully take it going forward. But they seem to have a good read on the pulse of things so it should be fine.
>>
Jimmy Uso - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:04:58 EST ZcoAes5B No.6372718 Reply
This is actually some really good grade-A five star satire: by recontextualizing Vince's quirks and mannerisms to those of a Manson-esque cult leader, it helps demonstrate to the world that Vince isn't just "quirky" but actually deranged. The downside is that it's really easy for this sort of thing to slide into Nacho Man/Billionaire Ted territory if AEW gets carried away with it. They need to keep things subtle. Brodie Lee isn't Vince McMahon he's still Brodie Lee first and foremost. Likewise, his Vince-ish quirks should be treated as unnerving or outright terrifying, not amusing or laughable. The only people laughing should be the ones who get the joke, normal people should be freaked out.
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:14:03 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372719 Reply
>>6372718
>it helps demonstrate to the world that Vince isn't just "quirky" but actually deranged
Why do people project their weird fantasies cultivated through the portrayal of a TV character they never met into real life?
>>
Chris Hero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:16:29 EST ecMNnQg1 No.6372722 Reply
>>6372719
Vince wasn't even playing with a full deck in the 80s m8. You think the last 30+ years of concussions, roiding, coke & lack of sleep have done his mental health any good?
>>
Nick Papagiorgio - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:18:12 EST dqHtW8Ol No.6372724 Reply
Sucks his look is still shit. That was my big issue once he dropped the Swamp cult look and picked up that shitty Bludgeon Brothers look.
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:26:20 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372727 Reply
>>6372722
But have you, personally, ever met Vince at all? I'm not even asking that if you've formed a long term personality relationship or a business relationship with the man, I'm asking that if you've ever met the man once?
>>
Austin Aries - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:34:00 EST XjzLSbOC No.6372729 Reply
Are Brodie Lees pants weird looking or is his ass thicc or something? Are they too small for him?
>>
>>
The People - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:39:36 EST DIKFKCIe No.6372733 Reply
>>6372727
>I'm asking that if you've ever met the man once?
I saw Vince at a grocery store in Connecticut once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now, pal?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “GOD DAMMIT” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen snow cones in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the cones and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each cone and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by sneezing really loudly and getting mad.
>>
Chris Hero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:48:01 EST ecMNnQg1 No.6372740 Reply
>>6372727
You don't need to meet someone in-person let alone a public figure to have a grasp on their personality. For example: I've never met you but I can already tell you're a bitch
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:53:40 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372745 Reply
>>6372737
>>6372740
Typically when you make the determination of derangement, unless it's absolutely, blindingly obvious, you have to have met the guy.

Stories of being weird =/= crazy insane person

And Vince being a public figure actually makes you're argument worse because, again, he's gone out of his way to cultivate his public image as a crazy person.
>>
Chris Hero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:59:09 EST ecMNnQg1 No.6372747 Reply
>>6372745
Attempting to win a street race via homicide is something a sane person does, right?
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:05:42 EST AYqSssJV No.6372751 Reply
>>6372745
>makes you're argument worse because,
>makes you are argument worse
I bet you use the phrases "could of" and "should of" too don't ya.
If you don't know simple basic English grammar and phrases I can't take your opinion on anything seriously as it is a serious red flag re: intelligence.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:08:39 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372752 Reply
>>6372751
dismissing arguments bc of grammar fuck-ups on a weed board feels like a bit of a cop-out tbh

>Typically when you make the determination of derangement, unless it's absolutely, blindingly obvious, you have to have met the guy.
Do you agree or disagree with this idea?
>>
Big Bad Mama - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:13:12 EST dYhrmb6W No.6372754 Reply
>>6372657
>>Wears a Vince style suit
What exactly makes it a "Vince style" suit? It's just a regular suit.

>>6372682
This. Taking shots at other promotions during the MNW era was interesting, but any attempt before or after that time period when wrestling was white hot just seemed desperate. This has shades of Voodoo Kin Mafia or Billionaire Ted.

>>6372688
>Robbie E doing a Tony Khan parody in NXT
Is that who he's supposed to be? I don't watch NXT regularly so I think I've only seen him like twice. I just figured it was a super late Ari Gold ripoff (WWE's always years late with pop culture references).
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:16:03 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372755 Reply
>>6372754
>Is that who he's supposed to be?
not really but Meltz speculated it once and it stuck. He was doing the gimmick months before Dynamite on nxt house shows
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:20:49 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372756 Reply
>>6372751
You're seriously going to attempt to dismiss the argument due to a simple grammatical error?
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:28:38 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372758 Reply
>>6372757
i don't doubt that vince is overbearing and needlessly aggressive and loves to provoke and challenge his subordinates.

Court's telling of the road race with Vince was done to be humorous; he laughed about it as he told it on MLW Radio. He's never brought it up like Vince is an actual public danger.

I'm just saying Court and Heyman love to recount backstage stories with lots of colorful language and embellish personalities/encounters because they are also carnies and podcasts are part of the work for them. How many times have we as fans raised our eyebrow and expressed skepticism at wrestlers' recollection of events in shoot interviews? You can't be selective in your skepticism just because the subject of the stories is someone that you personally dislike.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:41:39 EST AYqSssJV No.6372762 Reply
>>6372756
that's not a grammatical error.
It's clearly what the guy typed on purpose, indicating he is kind of stupid, thus not worth paying attention to.
>>
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:46:12 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372764 Reply
>>6372762
I'm the one who typed it, stupid, and you are trying to dismiss the argument by focusing on it rather than my point.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:46:26 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372765 Reply
>>6372762
>It's clearly on purpose
how do you know that?

also once again:
>Typically when you make the determination of derangement, unless it's absolutely, blindingly obvious, you have to have met the guy.
Do you agree or disagree with this idea?
>>
Big Bad Mama - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:48:59 EST dYhrmb6W No.6372766 Reply
>>6372755
Oh, so it's just Meltzer fanboys repeating whatever Daddy Dave tells them. Got it.

Again, I haven't seen much of the character, but he just seems like a generic douchey sports agent gimmick. I can see a physical resemblance to Tony Khan, but that's about it.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:04:31 EST AYqSssJV No.6372769 Reply
>>6372765
because you don't fuck up typing your, by typing out you're and adding in the apostrophe and the extra e.
That shows an extremely basic ignorance to correct simple grammar, which is a huge red flag to a person's intelligence. Why would I take seriously, or give any weight to the opinion of a person that doesn't know the difference between your/you're or say there/their/they're ?
If you can't get the very basic shit right of a language and words you have no leg to stand on in my eyes. There's a basic level of competent intelligence required and stuff like that are huge red signs a person is lacking in it, in my experience.
>>
The Dog - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:11:21 EST NFFSlLHU No.6372772 Reply
>>6372758
Here's a Vince story from JR's book.
"Vince was singing at the top of his lungs, punching 90 miles an hour on a secondary road, all while “dancing” in his seat. “I’M AN AMAZING DANCER FOR A WHITE MAN,” he shouted over the music."

Doesn't exactly put Court's story into embellishment territory.
>>
Amasis - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:13:14 EST jEGuiRVR No.6372774 Reply
>literally hundreds of stories about Vince, how insane he is and how a lot of people that work for him are in a cult-like bubble
>Weenies, who have never met him or worked for him, leap to his defence spouting shit about how 'accusations' like that are insensitive to members of actual cults
Holy shit AEW have people fucking SHOOK man. Imagine defending fucking Vince and WWE. Wow.

Also, people making out that last segment was terrible is fair enough. Everyone is welcome to their opinion but to make out one segment is enough for you to consider giving up on a promotion is absolutely embarrassing.
>>
Ernest The Cat Miller - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:16:17 EST xdWVXQwv No.6372778 Reply
>>6372774
You're seriously one of the biggest, most annoying, console warring faggots on this board.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:19:02 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372780 Reply
>>6372769
once again:
>Typically when you make the determination of derangement, unless it's absolutely, blindingly obvious, you have to have met the guy.
Do you agree or disagree with this idea?

>>6372772
>Jim Ross has never embellished a story for the sake of making money
i'm not really sure how Carnie #2 selling a book is proof that Carnie #1 is not embellishing stories for the podcast he's trying to sell
>>
Sting - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:21:42 EST cfOXxE22 No.6372782 Reply
>>6372719
>Why do people project their weird fantasies cultivated through the portrayal of a TV character they never met into real life?

Crushed leaves.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:23:58 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372783 Reply
>>6372774
> to make out one segment is enough for you to consider giving up on a promotion is absolutely embarrassing.
who is doing this?

And in regard to the "WWE is a cult" thing:
Why is the mastermind of this cult giving healthcare to the AEW Champ via his wife?

Do you think Amazon, Apple, Walmart, McDonalds and Disney employees are brainwashed into being cult members?
They have similar cultures of "eat shit and learn to like the taste/do not unionize/do not speak ill of the company in public/put yourself in literal physical harm to do your job"
If you don't think those unscrupulous, deregulated corporations are cults, than why is WWE different?
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:24:53 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372784 Reply
>>6372779
And I love how to you, the mere idea that you should know the person you're mentally evaluating, personally, rather than the 2nd hand stories (most of which are just Vince either have weird quirks or having a juvenile sense of humor) and a persona that has been cultivate to create the perception of a lunatic, means you're a WWE "weenie" (you keep trying to make this happen and it's not gonna happen btw).

I figured that this is what a normal person does, but I guess it goes against the console warring mentality of "Us vs Them" and you need that big, identifiable character who can personify "the enemy".
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:27:15 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372787 Reply
>>6372783
He's more than likely a 16 year old who has no understanding of how business and corporate culture works.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:38:13 EST AYqSssJV No.6372793 Reply
>>6372783
It's amazing how far over you will bend to defend WWE while claiming with a straight face you are not doing so.
>>
>>
Amasis - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:53:46 EST jEGuiRVR No.6372808 Reply
>>6372783
>If you don't think those unscrupulous, deregulated corporations are cults, than why is WWE different?
Because I doubt employees of those companies are so thin skinned they need to jump to the defence of their employer whenever somebody says a mean thing about them.
Also why do so many people get worked up when people call WWE a cult? If it's not true, why does it get people so fuming?

>>6372784
We called WWE fans weenies many moons ago, brother and its not just me that uses it.
>>6372778
>>6372779
There's an ignore option for a reason, babies. Stop following my posts too you weird goons.
>>
123 Kid - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:55:33 EST 25I2pZmJ No.6372810 Reply
>>6372783
>Do you think Amazon, Apple, Walmart, McDonalds and Disney employees are brainwashed into being cult members?

Which one of these will demote or fire you if you get an unapproved haircut after work?
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:58:06 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372812 Reply
>>6372804
>>6372803
Pretty much the entire posts, dumb asses.


example, second line of your post, where you mention a common WWE criticism and try dismantling it while also propping them up in order to create a better sense instead of an attack on them.

Then, dipshit goes on to defend every known corporate monopoly on the planet considered to be of the 6 corporate entities ruling all media we consume. which is, as the man said, a massive leap and laughably desperate attempt at defending WWE, who can't even be compared to those actually giant companies they love to pretend they are worthy of comparison to, which you, a drone of course would mimic in discussing them.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:59:35 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372814 Reply
>>6372810
Disney definitely regulates the personal appearance of "cast members" at their amusement park.

I worked retail at a Disney store in high school and they told me my sideburns were too long and needed to be trimmed.
>>
Perry Saturn - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 13:59:58 EST GXHNtkkw No.6372815 Reply
>>6372810
Disney in particular has traditionally been very anal about the appearance of their front line cast members.
WWE and AEW are both fags. Basically anything based around "HURR OTHER COMPANY AMIRITE" is unfunny. So unfunny loser companies like AEW and WWE will always do it.
>>
Austin Aries - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:00:36 EST XjzLSbOC No.6372817 Reply
Why is everyone extra angry lately? So many people posting so much hate mang. bad vibes. spread SLAYER.
>>
Awesome Kong - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:01:08 EST qw/cMc+F No.6372818 Reply
>>6372810
tbh I'm sure those companies wouldn't be satisfied if you came to work with a shit haircut when you're working a public relations job that requires you to look presentable, per your example
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:02:26 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372819 Reply
>>6372810
McDonalds. You can't have beard hair or body hair at a certain length.
Also, Goldman Sachs, and most investment banks, for decades, required you to wear suits and be clean shaven. it wasn't until recently that they relaxed their dress code because all the other banks let their bankers wear those douchey Patagonia vests.

Physical appearance has always been thing that is taken into account when you work in large corporations, even more so in pro wrestling. Was it cultish when bosses of territories told their works to never be seen in public with a heel? Or never lose a fight with a fan?
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:02:40 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372820 Reply
>>6372812
>goes on to defend every known corporate monopoly on the planet
where exactly did I defend them?

>where you mention a common WWE criticism and try dismantling it while also propping them up
Are you referring to me referencing that they still pay for Mox's healthcare?

I'm asking a genuine question to the people who are insisting that WWE is actually a literal cult and not just like every other shitty corporation. Posters on here that WWE has tried to break up marriages - if that's the case, how do they reconcile that they're giving healthcare to a "traitor"?
>>
KENTA - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:04:23 EST /QSOXPNJ No.6372822 Reply
>>6372711
his argument was that he didn't start talking about statistics in his promo until somewhat recently, so even if he debuted the character before AEW started it's not impossible that it's being influenced now
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:06:54 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372823 Reply
>>6372819
And to add to what others have said, Disney holds a very strict internal continuity for their theme parks. Those portraying characters must be the character to a tee and must behave as such. In the Star Wars portions of the park, if the babyface characters run into the heel character, they will do a worked duel.

That's why when they had that thing where Vader was dancing in the park, they got rid of that real quick because it doesn't fight Vader as a character.
Disney maintains kayfabe at their parks better than any wresting organization in the world.
>>
123 Kid - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:09:35 EST 25I2pZmJ No.6372826 Reply
>>6372818
>"shit haircut"

No, no. Different.

>>6372819
>McDonalds. You can't have beard hair or body hair at a certain length.
Different when handling food.

>Also, Goldman Sachs, and most investment banks, for decades, required you to wear suits and be clean shaven.
After hours? CM Punk famously got "talked to" because the Undertaker or someone didn't like him wearing t-shirts in public or something like that. Goldman-Sachs would punish an employee for being unshaven when they're not in the office?


>>6372820
>Posters on here that WWE has tried to break up marriages - if that's the case, how do they reconcile that they're giving healthcare to a "traitor"?
Because their policy is that spouses get in on it, dude. Legally, they can't just not fulfill that part of the contract. What is this question?
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:09:55 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372827 Reply
>>6372820
congratulations on being a mark, dude.

Holy fuck, you are stupid and too dense to be posting.

Quit asking every person replying to you for help understanding simple shit, apply yourself, don't leave it up to us to explain every single thing as though none if it's obvious.

> where exactly did I defend them?
You say things in a double-edged two sided way, not defending them but also defending them as you sew doubt surrounding the idea of them all being cults yet partially accusing them all the same. You're a snake, make better arguments and quit playing stupid with your questions ass-hat. Waste of everyone's time.

Point blank, you're challenging criticism and negative comments on WWE//the cult while making anyone attacking them fall back, which is a fucking defense mechanism, you absolute mongoloid.
>>
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:10:55 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372829 Reply
>>6372821
They are very successful?
They have never been owned by another company?
They've lasted for a long time?

It's that very strict and rigorous corporate culture that allows Disney to maintain their almost monopolistic hold on the media industry. That's hold a dominating cultural impact that only something like a Nintendo can compare themselves to.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:12:46 EST AYqSssJV No.6372831 Reply
1585246366237.png -(679696B / 663.77KB, 692x528) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>6372814
>I worked retail at a Disney store in high school and they told me my sideburns were too long and needed to be trimmed.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:13:33 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372833 Reply
>>6372808
>Also why do so many people get worked up when people call WWE a cult?
IMO it has nothing to do with calling WWE a cult but the obnoxious tone that several posters have taken

There's a handful of posters that repeatedly deflect and make personal attacks and strawmen arguments, and get belligerently obnoxious when challenged. And there's a few topics that they get especially defensive about:
-criticizing AEW, and more specifically Tony Khan and the Elite
-criticizing the objectivity of all of Meltz's reporting
-not having a fiery 100% hatred of anything and everything that WWE is producing

The "cult" thing has become a new buzzword deflection: there's an owl gang cult and a wwe cult... but it's impossible for there to be obsessive diehard AEW fans that have the same snide attitude as the worst posters on TNAMecca?

Any kind of pragmatic commentary on the nature of american corporations and corporate media is attacked with belligerent personal attacks. And there's a massive disconnect where they try to portray one side in a "war" as literally evil while deflecting from the fact that AEW's bankroller donates to The Donald's presidential campaign and one of their EVPs is publicly anti-union.

Also a lot of this belligerent tone is IDENTICAL to the ardent pro-NXT posters from 2016 that were in favor of all TNA, ROH, Lucha Underground and Bullet Club members going to NXT.
So it smacks a little bit insincere and it all comes off like these diehard pro AEW posters aren't so much pro-AEW as they are pro-"whoever is most popular at this moment"

It has ramped up over the past few months; there's been several discussions on /420/ about it; Kirt and Celt have had to lay down warnings AND ban people who didn't knock it off. It's only gotten louder and more obnoxious as the "wednesday night wars" rolled on.

It's stupid, ridiculous needless hostility about 150K nielsen viewers split between AEW and WWE's 3rd place show.
>>
Mark Jindrak - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:14:38 EST T5Ycresu No.6372834 Reply
McMahon is a bad person so I don't care if he is made fun of or ridiculed
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:14:39 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372835 Reply
>>6372826
>After hours? CM Punk famously got "talked to" because the Undertaker or someone didn't like him wearing t-shirts in public or something like that. Goldman-Sachs would punish an employee for being unshaven when they're not in the office?
Every single territory made their wrestlers were on and in kayfabe at all times. Babyfaces and heels couldn't be seen together, that was an instant firing. Wrestlers couldn't lose fights and had to severely injure the attacker, lose the fight results in a firing.
>>
The People - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:16:47 EST DIKFKCIe No.6372837 Reply
>>6372833
>owl gang cult
Pretty sure that's just one person, maybe two people. Now the MOOSE conglomerate on the other hand, they're the ones you need to watch out for.
>>
Netjester !AI.skYnEt - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:16:51 EST iLikEToleARn No.6372838 Reply
>>6372837
That's called the split roster idea was the right to the observer award 'most overrated person on the audiences already know how to cheat for a public forum and virtually everyone else, lays it all a meteor passing overhead. The show came back to the next JP morgan chase bank.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:17:14 EST AYqSssJV No.6372840 Reply
>>6372833
Changing your ID will never hide the fact you are the same bad faith shitposting console war dickhead you've always been.
And your hateboner for AEW will never not be hilarious. Always grasping at the flimsiest of straws to try and spectacularly fail to dunk on them. Even when it's blatantly untrue shit you "read on Twitter" and wil l believe anything you read if it you think gives you a reason to try and dunk on them.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:18:42 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372842 Reply
>>6372840
how can i hate AEW when my favorite commentator in all of wrestling is Tony Schiavone?
>>
123 Kid - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:19:08 EST 25I2pZmJ No.6372843 Reply
>>6372783
>Do you think Amazon, Apple, Walmart, McDonalds and Disney employees are brainwashed into being cult members?

Oh yeah, another question.

Which one of these companies keep you away from your friends and family for 300 days a year and encourage you to only hang out with those initiated into your group?


>>6372835
>kayfabe
EVERY SINGLE WRESTLER ON THE SHOW WEARS THEIR OWN T-SHIRT (like a dork). What does this have to do with kayfabe?
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:19:40 EST AYqSssJV No.6372844 Reply
>>6372833
Hey, don't get so defensive when people critcise WWE.
they'll survive
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:20:00 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372845 Reply
>>6372808
>Also why do so many people get worked up when people call WWE a cult? If it's not true, why does it get people so fuming?
Because it makes discussion here impossible. It makes it evident that the bulk of their board is about 15 year olds who have never worked and have no idea how corporations work. And it wasn't like this until like 2 years ago, I've been here for about a decade and I would garner I've been here longer than 90% of people in this thread.

It makes the board no fun. At least on WWE, it's all retardation all the time and they don't put the facade of being a discussion board. /wooo/ tries to, but how can it be that when it's nothing but 15 year olds spraying ad-hominems at each other?
>>
Awesome Kong - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:20:07 EST qw/cMc+F No.6372846 Reply
>>6372840
If anybody is a cultist here, it's posters like this that patrol the boards to #StandUpForAEW at every opportunity and contribute nothing.
>>
>>
Sting - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:22:23 EST cfOXxE22 No.6372850 Reply
>>6372846
>#StandUpForAEW

You know, this joke doesn't really work when WWE literally ran a #StandUpForWWE campaign
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:23:03 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372852 Reply
>>6372844
that wasn't a post about criticizing wwe. that was a post about belligerent personal attacking on this board -- the thing you're doing.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:25:42 EST AYqSssJV No.6372855 Reply
>>6372850
I don't think that guy actually knows that and is only aware of what he posted because that is what WWE fans do. Take legitimate critcisims and then flip them back around on the person making the criticism. The adult version of going "I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I"
Very rational and intelligent. They also started doing this big time a few months back when the "WWE is an actual Cult" thing started doing the rounds. Suddenly every insuly you heard come from WWE fans was calling every other type of wrestling fan a "cultist." It's like if you were to mock a person for being fat and instead of them figuring out why you are saying that, they internalise it, refused to face reality and then go around calling everyone else, even skinny people, fat themselves. Denial/projection 101. A trait of a troubled mind.
>>
Awesome Kong - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:26:25 EST qw/cMc+F No.6372857 Reply
>>6372850
That's the point lol
except theirs is a currently active #ImWithAEW cult signature
>>
123 Kid - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:27:18 EST 25I2pZmJ No.6372858 Reply
>>6372833
>And there's a massive disconnect where they try to portray one side in a "war" as literally evil while deflecting from the fact that AEW's bankroller donates to The Donald's presidential campaign and one of their EVPs is publicly anti-union.

How big is AEW's bodycount?

I don't mean Vince actively, personally helping Snuka get away with murder, but how many people have died in AEW?

I don't even mean like Owen, but people who have been put on the road when they shouldn't have been, who were prescribed painkillers so they could hurt themselves to enrich Vince more, whose bodies just started breaking down at 45 because they were treated like cattle? How many wrestlers were sent out to wrestle again with concussions because they're not human beings but SUPERSTARS? Every single policy they've instituted they've had to be dragged to kicking and screaming after HORRIFIC public tragedies, and wrestlers are STILL sent out to do meaningless house shows 5 nights a week.

These are not two companies that have had an equal effect on the world. In 50 years, will AEW have crippled, hurt and killed as many people as the WWE has under Vince's direct oversight? MAYBE? But they sure haven't yet.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:28:35 EST AYqSssJV No.6372861 Reply
>>6372852
Your post is expressly about trying to dismantle criticisms correctly aimed at WWE, all the while you screech from the rooftops about how "ugh, guys I'm not *actually* defending WWE, I'm just arguing the reasons why all your criticisms against them are totally wrong and stupid. But I totally don't actually care for real but you are all wrong btw"
Grow a spine.
Own your convictions.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:28:56 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372862 Reply
1585247336077.png -(1880449B / 1.79MB, 1438x916) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>6372855
> Take legitimate critcisims and then flip them back around on the person making the criticism.

do you think its good or bad of Cody Rhodes to be vocally anti-union?

It's shitty that Vince is anti-union. A union would be the best thing for WWE wrestlers. It would also be good for Impact wrestlers, AEW wrestlers, ROH wrestlers, even MLW wrestlers.
>>
Jimmy Uso - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:29:02 EST ZcoAes5B No.6372863 Reply
>>6372719
I mean it's one of Vince's former employees behind the gimmick, there are a million first-hand accounts of Vince being bugfuck insane and WWE's business strategies are notoriously erratic and seemingly nonsensical. Pretty much every observer could tell you that Vince McMahon is not a normal or sane individual. I don't know how that's a particularly hot take.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:29:53 EST AYqSssJV No.6372864 Reply
>>6372858
lmfao look how far the guy you are responding to pushed out the goalposts of the original argument you guys were having. And is now descending into yard/ shit flinging territory. His mask is slipping hard today.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:30:28 EST AYqSssJV No.6372867 Reply
>>6372862
You are having quite the episode today my man.
Quarantine makin ya crazy?
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:32:02 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372869 Reply
>>6372843
>Which one of these companies keep you away from your friends and family for 300 days a year
The average WWE schedule is about 120-160. Guys like say a Cena or a Moxley went above and beyond, but on average, it's 120-160.
>and encourage you to only hang out with those initiated into your group?
Provide a citation that wrestlers can't interact without others outside of specific groups? If you mean that wrestlers travel with certain people, that's because they ask each other to ride, no one forced them into a group.
>EVERY SINGLE WRESTLER ON THE SHOW WEARS THEIR OWN T-SHIRT (like a dork). What does this have to do with kayfabe?
It's not kayfabe related, it's about the idea that you're always working, for WWE, maintaining that image is conductive to presenting the people that work for the WWE as people worth being on TV shows, do public speaking event, and, most importantly, that the company is worthy for investment.

The notion that wearing a suit everyday leads to success is not a WWE creation. it's a typical business ideal that formal dress leads to success.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/fashion-and-style/11576116/Why-men-who-wear-suits-are-more-successful.html
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:33:42 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372872 Reply
>>6372863
>WWE's business strategies are notoriously erratic and seemingly nonsensical
That's because Vince is old, has a poor memory, and should retire. Not because he's crazy. There was a time when Vince had fantastic memory and planning.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:35:46 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372873 Reply
>>6372858
>But they sure haven't yet.
>yet
so how long is it okay for their boss to be anti union and for only a *few* of the wrestlers to get healthcare?

Being better than WWE is a very low bar to clear

>>6372867
so that's a deflection from answering the question then?
>>
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:37:43 EST AYqSssJV No.6372875 Reply
>>6372873
Keep on truckin man
Keep fighting the fight that is very clearly so important to you .
I don't care what he thinks about unions or anything else. And honestly neither do you deep down. But anything for the dunk right ?
>>
Awesome Kong - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:43:39 EST qw/cMc+F No.6372879 Reply
>>6372875
Nothing should be safe from criticism; AEW isn't some sacred cow that needs protecting, especially when they make ass-backwards choices like what was demonstrated last night. It's even worse with the show being taped and edited to give them time to let what they filmed sink in.

Don't forget your #ImWithAEW hashtag to cement your cult status.
>>
Additional_Armies !G5HwlahLM2 - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:45:09 EST YILbGvXF No.6372880 Reply
1585248309977.gif -(3769983B / 3.60MB, 200x112) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
ARMBARS EVERYWHERE
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:45:56 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372881 Reply
>>6372875
>And honestly neither do you deep down.
want to make a piss bet about that?
>>
123 Kid - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:47:11 EST 25I2pZmJ No.6372882 Reply
>>6372848
Do they also put their employees on the road for 300 days a year, with the group they're initiated into being their only source of constancy and normalcy?

Do they also have a secret in-term for outsiders? I don't mean like "guest", "guest" is public and has positive connotations, but a term that inherently means that anyone not initiated is a sucker?
>>
She Nay Nay - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:47:58 EST GS8nl5ct No.6372883 Reply
1585248478720.webm [mp4] -(392061B / 382.87KB, 480x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Shut it down lads, things aren't gonna get better.
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:48:37 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372884 Reply
>>6372882
>Do they also put their employees on the road for 300 days a year
Again with this 300 days? It's 160 on average
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:50:12 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372885 Reply
>>6372882
>with the group they're initiated into being their only source of constancy and normalcy?
Isn't Peyton royce married to an AEW guy?
Isn't Renne Young married to the AEW champ?
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:51:41 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372887 Reply
>>6372882
>Do they also have a secret in-term for outsiders? I
Like kayfabe? Mark? Work? Shoot? The entire concept of carny? What are you even talking about? Your schizophrenia is getting the best of you today, take your Clozapine.
>>
Perry Saturn - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:52:56 EST GXHNtkkw No.6372888 Reply
>>6372882
as far as I understand CMs don't bother to come up with slurs for the guests, "guest" indicates they're fucking retarded already
>>
Perry Saturn - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:54:28 EST GXHNtkkw No.6372889 Reply
>>6372888
now that I think about it Jungle Cruise and 20k Leagues have had instances of "special codes" to call down the line with meanings like "chick with no bra and tig ol bitties three parties away from you"
>>
Octagón - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 14:59:37 EST MILqWokm No.6372891 Reply
>>6372670
I don't think it's petty but it doesn't look good. That Black Hole Slam he used on Marshall should really be his finish.
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:09:17 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372896 Reply
>>6372833
> making this VAST lies of this magnitude


Not only has nobody ever claimed "owl gang" is a cult let alone anything but a fun MEME... but to go creating a false narrative like that about posters and pretending they have a biased for AEW and Based Kahn is pathetic of you.


Also, if you don't have a 100% hatred for WWE than you are either ignorant or extremely immoral as a person. But of course, going by your posts alone, it seems you clearly are in fact lacking a better conscience. It's okay, mongoloid. We forgive you.
>>
Shark GIrl (Male) - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:11:30 EST Uip4SpjW No.6372898 Reply
I think Brodie's character is doing a good job of skirting that line. It's taking some shots, but never really crosses that line into being lame or forced. The things he's doing FITS what a cult leader of a wrestling stable would do. Nothing that he's done in the two appearances has been jarring or forced. It's not at all comparable to TNA's VKM thing or Billionaire Ted
>>
>>
The Dog - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:16:33 EST NFFSlLHU No.6372899 Reply
>>6372891
It used to be his finish and it was called the Truck Stop. Just need a more exalted name.
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:17:42 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372901 Reply
>>6372857
> implying the term " I'm with " i.e "I'm with Her, I'm with Him" is anything but a showing of devoted support to things people love

dont confuse support of and love of something as means to replace your entire belief-system with that something, like how Cults do as they have you take your connection to the entire Universe and replace it with connection to them in symbiotic form.

Just because fans claim to Stand With AEW doesnt mean they have replaced their entire belief system around it you know like needing it Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday and Sunday, if not 5 days straight while metaphorically labeling themselves their own fucking universe.


nice try though bud, maybe if you werent so stupid enough to go completely on lies and fake takes your words would hold some weight.
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:27:31 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372910 Reply
>>6372901
OH, WWE only has cult members and AEW only has fans?

So when say a WWE cult member gets a WWE tattoo, it's branding, but if an AEW fan gets an AEW tattoo, it's fans being passionate?
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:27:34 EST AYqSssJV No.6372911 Reply
>>6372905
aren't you a guy who cried like a bitch to the Mods about "ID stalking"
And then you post this?
And it's not the first time you've posted something like this either.
How big is your folder of screencaps of various IDs you are salty at?
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:29:06 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372915 Reply
>>6372905
> links me to 3 fucking posts in separate threads
> not 1 used the word cult
> provides a screenshot of 1 poster to validate his point


how fucking petty can you be? Nobody calls Owl Gang or TNA a cult, and if my image folder wasn't fucked rn I'd post the 5 year old meme of wooo's logo shopped onto a girls head in japan with Impact's logo on a guys head as he lay clung to her ankles with text begging Wooo to watch Impact because marks wanted to claim it wasn't bad anymore.



Wooo has always made fun of brands that deserve to be made fun of.

Wooo has always respected brands deserving of actual fan respect.


quit trying so desperately to validate your own opinions
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:29:58 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372917 Reply
>>6372911
how long do you think it takes to search the phrase "owl gang" and pull up examples?

that poster above said:
>nobody ever claimed "owl gang" is a cult
there's literally a post in the non-wwe general calling tna fans a cult
>>
Athena - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:30:10 EST 8ywp90r1 No.6372918 Reply
Vince gets triggered by people eating?
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:33:24 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372921 Reply
>>6372915
> Nobody calls Owl Gang or TNA a cult
i literally cited an example on this board of that exact thing happening

>Wooo has always respected brands
that sounds like cult of capitalism behavior

>Wooo has always made fun of brands that deserve to be made fun of.
And Dark Order phantom punches, Nightmare Collective, Broken Matt teleportation don't deserve to be made fun of?
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:34:41 EST AYqSssJV No.6372922 Reply
>>6372887
the point of that guy's post flew so far over your head it's not even funny
my god you're dense
and yes he meant mark.
mark
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:35:40 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372923 Reply
>>6372910
You seem so confused and stupid.


A. Tattooing WWE logo or otherwise on you shows an extremely wrongful disregard of all kinds of moral wrongdoing the company is responsible for including but not limited to their defense and glorifications of sex abusers and murderers and criminals of all sorts, in those in power of other parts of the world, which is something like only a fucking Cult member is known to do whereas AEW tats really are just a person engraving that time in their life worthy of remembrance and discussion of that time when a new good company actually came to save the day in an otherwise grim and monopolized mockery of something they once loved. However, trying to do the same for a logo that deserves to be eradicated from modern media is as I have said already, morally reprehensible and reeks of mind control and cult-like disregard of all moral conscience.

Again, nice try, maybe apply yourself and quit asking fucking stupid questions and you might get somewhere.
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:36:56 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372925 Reply
>>6372921
>And Dark Order phantom punches, Nightmare Collective
/wooo/ did make fun of those things.

>Broken Matt teleportation
That deserves to be made fun of more
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:39:27 EST AYqSssJV No.6372926 Reply
>>6372898
This.
To anyone watching who didn't know all the Inside Basbeall stories about Vince, Brodie just comes off as a complete control freak psycopath and yes what an IRL cultt leader would be like here. Only the people who know the various things which are references to Vince are gotten to.
Why is that?
>>
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:39:57 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372927 Reply
>>6372917
> nobody ever said that
> links ONE poster who did
scraping the bottom of the barrel here, bud.

Really, don't waste our time. Nobody actually thinks it and if one poster saying it upset you then go the fuck outside into the real world get offline and grow up.

Jeezus Franklin P. Christ.
>>
Hector Guerrero - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:42:44 EST AYqSssJV No.6372929 Reply
>>6372917
taking screencaps of posts that hurt your bottom and saving them is really fuckin pathetic man.
You are a hypocrite. Amongst all the other shittiness you display on this board on a daily basis.
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:43:04 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372930 Reply
>>6372923
>glorifications of sex abusers and murderers and criminals of all sorts
sex abusers, murderers, and criminals in wrestling? Oh wow, what a shocking development exclusive to WWE and not a historically systemtic issue in all of wrestling
I guess fans of ECW were cultists.Or fans of WCW. Or literally any territory.
http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/kotdm15/listsleeze.html
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:44:30 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372933 Reply
1585251870077.png -(2033878B / 1.94MB, 1532x1170) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>6372923
>a new good company actually came to save the day in an otherwise grim and monopolized mockery of something they once loved.
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:45:35 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372934 Reply
>>6372921
> deliberately MISQUOTING someone
> in yellow text
> actually trying to force your point off blatant visible falsification
Never let yourself end up in court defending yourself because holy fuck you are stupid.

Either you got so impatient you couldn't even properly finish READING what I wrote or you are a sad immoral fuck who likes to lie.

I did not say wooo has always supported BRANDS like what the fuck kind of lazy broad stroke you trying to paint here?? I said wooo has always respected brands DESERVING OF RESPECT. Meaning not just any old random brand, you illiterate stupid fool. Playing stupid has got you nowhere in this thread with anyone, do you just lack the ability to no longer be stupid or are you doing it on purpose
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:47:54 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372937 Reply
>>6372934
>wooo has always respected brands DESERVING OF RESPECT.
what qualifies a brand as "deserving of respect"? what are the agreed-upon values?
>>
Don West - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:50:27 EST x5DI6Fq8 No.6372939 Reply
1585252227871.gif -(511911B / 499.91KB, 400x297) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>the absolute state of this thread
covid lockdown really is making some people go crazy
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:51:11 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372940 Reply
>>6372934
>I said wooo has always respected brands DESERVING OF RESPECT
What are these brands and what are the qualifications?
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:52:03 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372942 Reply
>>6372930
I'm talking about making Fab Moolah the face of the Women's Tournament until fan backlash changed it. Jimmy Snuka being propped up in good light the weeks after his trial dismissal and the cover up Vince did, on top of racist tropes he televised and countless other instances that far exceed any other companies.



Fine, you wanna play ball? How about this; WWE is the most popular and ideas only have as much power as the degree of attention fixated to them. WWE showcasing these kinds of people is far more wrong than others doing it because they are the monopolized face of the entire industry so for them to show those terrible people in such a light is not even comparable to some local or smalltime fed doing it, even if wrong all the same it's not as driven as the mainstream corporate global entity doing it on LIVE TV to piss in the face of all the viewers and even the victims.


Not excusing others it just goes to show that WWE should be more responsible and to be blatantly malicious about it instead to the point even John Cena has stood up to Vince when he could tell Vince was playing bad jokes on people is a whole other level of borderline criminal mental abuse.

Everyone else just needed money and Vince, wealthiest of them all up until Kahn showed up, wasn't doing it for money he did it to cause harm and mockery.


>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:53:11 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372946 Reply
>>6372929
>Changing your ID will never hide the fact you are the same bad faith shitposting console war dickhead you've always been.

following me around because my posts hurt your bottom is really fuckin pathetic man
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:55:25 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372950 Reply
>>6372946
oh boohoo accountability is bad and i hate being held accountable

grow up, kid.
>>
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:57:28 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372952 Reply
>>6372941
i thought you didn't care about it, so why do you care if i bring it up with other posters?

It's not just a Cody thing, I posted this thread about wwe blackballing Starr too >>6366883
Do you wanna take a piss bet to find how much i care about unions?
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:59:49 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372954 Reply
>>6372952
because nobody gave a fuck the first time dummy.

You continuing is just obnoxious and forced, like the rest of you wannabe critics with none of your own material who only bring mimics of otherwise valid arguments.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:02:11 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372958 Reply
>>6372954
can you elaborate on how the EVP publicly being against unions is an example of saving the day in an otherwise grim and monopolized industry?
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:02:58 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372959 Reply
>>6372947
>Chikara
They fired Joey Styles for making a simple Donald joke and there are rumors of them fucking with pay of the wrestlers
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:03:47 EST CR6zktB8 No.6372961 Reply
1585253027985.png -(698678B / 682.30KB, 596x567) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Kzy counts himself lucky for never having walked in on them in the middle of fucking. He’s only ever had to see the build-up to them finally ditching the couch and heading upstairs, or the aftermath when the two of them are working on getting cleaned up. Either way, that works for him because the last thing he wants to see right now is either of his stablemates fucking. He knows the two of them are doing it, he isn’t stupid, and missing the obvious signs the next morning would just make him an idiot. After all, who else is going to leave lipstick prints the color of nasty bruises on Yamato’s neck that he occasionally forgets are there and doesn’t wipe away?

He’s seen Enough, besides that. He’s seen them kissing more than once, because they never do much to hide it. Yamato’s fingers digging into Hulk’s hips hard enough that there are bruises sometimes that ride just above the waist of his pants. Hulk’s fingers knotted in Yamato’s hair, pulling the sooty curls so hard that Kzy is surprised he hasn’t found strands all over the floor and couch when they’re done. And he’s looked, because he always ends up wondering.

Like tonight. Kzy sighs and tries to all but press his face against the screen of his tablet to ignore the lewd shit going on maybe ten feet away from him. It’s different tonight, he’s picked up, because Yamato’s thighs are spread wide enough that he can straddle Hulk’s lap, and there’s a hand braced very firmly in the small of his back. Kzy can’t see them kissing but he really doesn’t have to see it, does he? Because he can hear the wet noises he’s come to associate with them swapping spit on the regular and it makes him huddle down, scrunch down even smaller if possible.

Yamato makes a choked noise that doesn’t sound good so Kzy glances up curiously, just in time to see his hips grind down hard and he immediately shoves his face back into the tablet so hard he kind of hurts his nose a little. But it’s better than watching Yamato and Hulk dry hump on the couch.

Then Yamato downright moans and Kzy drops his tablet, startled, and it clatters to the floor, making him wince and peek over the edge to see if he’s cracked the screen.

“Are you having fun watching?” Hulk asks, and the amused tone in his voice makes Kzy yelp.

When he glances up, sweeping blond out of his eyes to see both of his partners looking at him, he’s… A little surprised and maybe a little scared to see Yamato’s dark eyes have gone impossibly darker and Hulk is downright smirking at him. Kzy breaks the gaze and retrieves his tablet, setting it carefully on the coffee table, his tongue so tied in a knot he doesn’t know how to tell them that the last thing he would do is watch. And yet… He’s pretty much been doing that all evening long.

Hulk takes pity on him and gives Yamato’s hip a squeeze. “Scoot over,” he says, then holds out a hand in Kzy’s direction. “You. Come here. There’s always more room.”

He ends up straddling one of Hulk’s thighs, Yamato on the other, and it means they’re pressed pretty close together but Kzy doesn’t mind as much as he pretends to. But he gets the angle he needs to spread his legs enough that grinding down makes his eyes roll back and his lashes flutter and a little stuttered noise come out of his throat that he’s sure not made before now. Yamato laughs–he knows it’s Yamato because he knows Yamato’s laugh from memory at this point–and Hulk’s hand braces in the small of his back, letting him move as he wants to.

He has to open his eyes, though, to watch Yamato move. Because he’s determined to see it from a better angle now, determined to see what that looks like, and this tongue feels dry and his throat shuts because Yamato has a rhythm to his movements, a wicked sensual rocking motion that cants his hips down while his head falls back. His chest heaves, his pulse beating wildly in his throat.

“Shit,” Kzy whispers, reaching out for something to hold, ending up grabbing Hulk’s shoulder.

“Don’t let him fool you, he’s just showing off,” Hulk murmurs, his thigh lifting just slightly when Kzy tentatively rocks his hips again, making the sensation More and throwing him off. “You do you.”

Kzy has to balance his other hand on the back of the couch and this time he does close his eyes, catching his lower lip between his teeth as he tries to find some kind of rhythm. He hasn’t done this since school and he’s off at first, too little that makes him huff in frustration or too much that has him whining and flinching away. The hand at his back moves to his hip, giving it a squeeze before helping to guide his movements and together, he and Hulk find something that works.

Which is when Yamato decides he’s let them alone enough, apparently, because his husky laugh brushes along Kzy’s ear before his hand is very much down the back of Kzy’s pants, groping and fondling and making Kzy yelp and squirm, cheeks flushed, embarrassed.

He doesn’t tell Yamato to stop at any point, though.

And he’s just found something resembling a workable rhythm, hips shimmying back and forth with something less like sensuality and more like desperation when Yamato yanks him back by the hair and kisses him, so hard that he shudders all over and almost falls back off of Hulk’s lap. It’s hard to breathe with Yamato’s tongue in his mouth, down his throat, but he manages.

When he comes, it’s hard and sudden and he whines, and Yamato gets a hand in his hair and yanks again, which somehow makes it better and he doesn’t want to think about that. And it gives him time to come down, watching Yamato finish off, hips jerking and twitching while he shivers and sighs, swollen lips parting just barely.

“Upstairs,” Hulk says, almost affectionately, and Kzy’s startled when he realizes that the pretty boy is, in fact, talking to both of them.

Whatever, he can work with that.
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:04:03 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372962 Reply
>>6372954
>because nobody gave a fuck the first time dummy.
Ah, you're a regular Jimmy Hoffa when it comes to unionization in WWE, but Cody being against it is cool?
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:05:37 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372963 Reply
>>6372959
I WAS FUCKING J O K I N G

Holy fuck lighten up dipshit.


Have you even watched AngaarTV? I was fucking with you, mark.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:06:06 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372964 Reply
>>6372959
> there are rumors of them fucking with pay of the wrestlers

Leonard Chikarason, Pinkie Sanchez and Gran Akuma have been pretty upfront about their issues with Quack and his pay model; Adam Lash, the founder of PowerbombTV said that a lot of Chikara trainees work for free.
I'm pretty sure the gossip around the King of Trios that happened in the UK was all the Chikara wrestlers had to pay for their own flights.
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:08:22 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372966 Reply
>>6372962
on the contrary I never have even once replied to or spoken of the whole union discussion in all my time on this board ever in roughly 11 years here.

So no, I am not. Again, you are forcing your point with someone who didn't give a fuck the first time dude. Does lack of response mean nothing to you?
>>
Big Bad Mama - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:08:28 EST dYhrmb6W No.6372967 Reply
>>6372915
I always assumed Owl Gang were just shitposters pretending to be super diehard Impact fans (or at least leaning into it). Sorta making fun of TNA Mecca and that whole crowd.
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:11:23 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372968 Reply
>>6372966
can you elaborate on how AEW is a good company that will save the day in an otherwise grim and monopolized industry while its EVP is anti-union?

that was your claim about AEW so elaborate how that attitude from their management is demonstrating that.
>>
Kagetsu - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:12:56 EST iLe2GkB4 No.6372971 Reply
I was going to post my own tl;dr but I realized that the people who would suck Cody's dick no matter what and the other people that get mad because the people who want to suck Cody's dick exist will argue until the heat death of the universe.

Watch wrestling, have fun. Yes, FUN.
>>
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:13:50 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372972 Reply
>>6372967
Owls are based.
Don Callis is based.
goTHICC girls are based.
Moose's entrance is based
Moose's style is based.
Shark Boy is based.
weed jokes on wrestling shows are based.
RVD's threesomes are based.

Owl Gang is levels of sincerity and irony and sincerity and irony.
>>
BrodieLeeLover - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:15:24 EST 0ebNxoSB No.6372974 Reply
>>6372972
Brodie Lee is a gift to all of us. Make sure to lick his buttocks.
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:16:28 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6372977 Reply
>>6372968
> Union discussion
> saving the industry
clearly as I Just Fucking Said I haven't ever partook in the union discussion even once ever, that isn't remotely what I meant and is not even a fucking thing to fans as it only affects actual workers in said industry. I am talking about showing respect and regard for the fanbase rather than disrespecting it at every given chance to. Unions have nothing to do with this discussion and for the last time, quit forcing your own obsessive views, like some kind of uncontrolled cult member
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:19:56 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6372988 Reply
>>6372977
> I am talking about showing respect and regard for the fanbase rather than disrespecting it at every given chance to

if a fanbase is not being shown respect and it upsets you, then go the fuck outside into the real world get offline and grow up.
>>
Dale Torborg - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:24:05 EST pcN1eCqs No.6372994 Reply
>>6372968
There is a way how AEW is helping the wrestling through simple economics but the guy you're replying too is too stupid and up his own ideological, self indulgent ass to see it.

The mere existence of a 2nd company that will provide moderately competitive wages to the wrestlers will spur wages to automatically increase.
It's not because AEW is the holy reincarnation letter to mid-south that will slay the evil WWE dragon or any gay nonsense like that, because it's not. AEW is largely similar to WWE and more comparable to say WWE in like 2010-2014 with splashes of more modern indie affairs. NXT is closer to that "sports like presentation" that AEW promised. And I'm not degrading AEW for that. But the fact of the matter, the benefit that AEW provides is just their existence It's not in this notion that they are cultivating this new crop of fan, they're not, the average age of an AEW fan is only 4 or 5 years younger than the age of a Raw viewer.
>>
Netjester !AI.skYnEt - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:26:02 EST iLikEToleARn No.6372996 Reply
>>6372995
They need matches, that based on the short shorts and I haven't finished it.
>>
Perry Saturn - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:33:02 EST GXHNtkkw No.6373005 Reply
>>6372994
yeah AEW providing a high-level paycheck probably does a lot more from a practical standpoint about improving the economic world of wrasslin for the workers than a union would
Mexico has a union, see how much that matters? there's people who have faced stronger punishment from sorta welching on apuestas matches than Angel o Demonio did for almost killing Cuervo (Puerto Rico).
the USA scene is mostly low level, low profit margin shitholes moneylaundering or big like lolWWE
a union would either have no impact or kill a lot of business
>>
Krazy K - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:34:44 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6373008 Reply
>>6373005
>a union would either have no impact or kill a lot of business

only one way to find out!
>>
Austin Aries - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:45:07 EST XjzLSbOC No.6373018 Reply
The rage in this thread. Goood. Goooood.
>>
Fire Ant - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 16:49:54 EST Pf4frE/Z No.6373023 Reply
>>6373018
AEW working Marks like never before

glorious
>>
>>
Konnan - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:41:03 EST q8zMvmTB No.6373109 Reply
>>6372699
did he really? come on, i know old age is doing a number on him but even he can't actually believe that, source or btfo
>>
Sycho Sid - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 20:45:51 EST JVLEG422 No.6373111 Reply
>>6372963
>this ID telling anyone to lighten up
lol you can't even go one post without calling someone a dipshit through tears but at least your spergy ranting has been entertaining
>>
Ray - Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:37:26 EST XjzLSbOC No.6373124 Reply
>>6373111
Dog thats just not true. Just cause i say something like "lol dumb fag" doesnt mean im mad or even give a shit.
>>
R.D. Evans - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 03:30:41 EST KgqYShQJ No.6373244 Reply
>>6373124
>>6373126
You've been shitposting so much that you confused yourself for, at the moment, probably the worst and most hostile poster on the entire board. Thats not a good look
>>
Ron Garvin - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 15:59:54 EST 5ons6oDq No.6373420 Reply
>>6373124
>>6373244
in this instance Imma go ahead and let him speak for me cuz he's righr, me calling you a dipshit doesnt actually mean I am angry. What, it's my fault everyone is stupid?

>>
AC !QqL8nX9URE - Fri, 27 Mar 2020 19:41:10 EST 6VrC0Wv6 No.6373509 Reply
>>6372745
Not only did he put crushed leaves into his cousins vagina as a kid; but he later went on to brag about it on Howard Stern as an adult.
>>
Timothy Well - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 12:34:51 EST 57vftbZN No.6373669 Reply
The success of your product should never depend on in-joke knowledge of a competing product. It means that there's less pressure for your product to stand on its own merit.
>>
Brandon Thomaselli - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:12:24 EST BxsoGG2K No.6373675 Reply
>>6373669
The success of your product does not depend on a 2 minute pre-tape that is just there to establish a newly introduced cult leader character where it only makes some wink wink references to another product that only the hardcore fans would even notice so I'm not sure why you're making as big a deal out of it
>>
>>
Ring Ryda Red - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:18:23 EST iLbHyNyv No.6373678 Reply
>>6373669
The segment works fine without any knowledge of Vince or the WWE. Dilate.
>>
Xavier - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 13:53:29 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6373685 Reply
>>6373675
The Exalted One reveal has been a huge, heavily-advertised major angle. I'm fine with them doing one segment with those references to get it out of their system, but if they lean into it more, I'm going to tune out.
>>
Headbanger Mosh - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 14:29:20 EST XjzLSbOC No.6373704 Reply
God forbid anyone make fun of that retarded crazy billionaire asshole.
>>
Tanny Mouse - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:18:04 EST OerWhN2+ No.6373757 Reply
I really want another segment of them eating burritos and have Brodie call it a "meat wrap".

We also need a scene of him pushing a Dark Order grunt into a pool
>>
Xavier - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:21:21 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6373759 Reply
>>6373730
so people aren't allowed to say they don't like something? or does that only apply to WWE?
>>
Brandon Thomaselli - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:34:46 EST BxsoGG2K No.6373760 Reply
>>6373759
of course you're allowed. you did it, you fucking pansy. you post an opinion, you open yourself to criticism. get over yourself.
>>
Xavier - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:53:07 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6373765 Reply
>>6373760
>being this reactionary over light criticism of aew
This is all very mecca/"see you next week"
>>
Brandon Thomaselli - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 16:56:53 EST BxsoGG2K No.6373766 Reply
>>6373765
i'm not reacting to the criticism, I'm reacting to you being surprised that opinions get criticized on the internet
>>
Xavier - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 17:05:02 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6373768 Reply
>>6373766
I'm not surprised but maybe you and some other folks need to get over the fact that not everyone is entertained by jokes at rival promotions and it wades into kringe TNA VKM territory. This post reads like " see you next week" >>6373730 even tho 100,000 viewers tuned out the week after Harper's reveal, so maybe you all need to deal with the fact that not everyone cares about the Dark Order
>>
Xavier - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 19:37:51 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6373800 Reply
>>6373787
> you being upset they mocked someone even mainstream celebrities mock in 2020 entertainment industries outside pro wrestling is just funny.
I didn't say it was upsetting, I said it was kringey
>>
Vin Gerard - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 23:54:01 EST 7RoNhEdu No.6373860 Reply
>>6373859
funny how the one bypassing a w0rd F1Lt3r is the one getting people banned only to break rules himself. Once again, mods can't do their jobs correctly.
>>
>>
Rico - Sat, 28 Mar 2020 23:58:55 EST XjzLSbOC No.6373861 Reply
>>6373860
>getting people banned
That one useless shit stain gets vanned all the time regardless of blrg. Fucking stupid shit. So sik of these wet ass dirty diapers over very specific users. Ignore em or get good at posting. Fug eh. Fuggy. Post egg
>>
Rosie Lottalove - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:11:33 EST Wa6YqpGS No.6373865 Reply
>>6373861
>useless
pretty much all his posts were coherent and informative today and it wasn't until the dude reported him for a ban evasion that all those posts got deleted. IMO if mods are going to delete everything the person posted even posts that were harmless they should probably check themselves first at this point. Now there's missing social media caps and the replies to discuss the social media angles are now a mystery to some of us. Sure, not a huge loss but certainly doesn't seem right, either. You seem more about shit flinging than anyone at this point.
>>
Rico - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:20:45 EST XjzLSbOC No.6373866 Reply
>>6373865
Got to 420 or fuck off. Posts garbage for almost a year straight. I dont care.
>>
Tursas - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:28:10 EST 31a17XBR No.6373867 Reply
>>6373865
>pretty much all his posts were coherent and informative today
Not really, he quickly delved back into his normal condescending and outright unpleasant demeanor, with his overuse of emotes. Why do you think he was so easy to spot? Dude has evaded at least 5 bans now in just a few days, he cant help himself.
>>
Tsukasa Fujimoto - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 00:45:55 EST HR1WEDne No.6373869 Reply
1585457155069.gif -(3538577B / 3.37MB, 200x130) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>6373866
> ID tracking someone's posts for a year straight
> mfw "people" on this board actually give this much of a shit about people they dont like
rent free is an understatement at that point holy shit
>>
Tursas - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 01:04:21 EST 31a17XBR No.6373872 Reply
>>6373869
Its not ID tracking if the person in question frequently changes it; especially to evade bans.
Its recognizing unique posting habits of people that make themselves stand out, in good or bad ways
>>
Kevin Von Erich - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 07:25:33 EST Dt7eGiun No.6373907 Reply
>>6373861
From what I can discern of that alphabet soup vomit of a post, you're saying the people who AREN't shithead junkposters are the ones who should get better at posting?
>>
Rich Swann - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 10:29:22 EST GXHNtkkw No.6373930 Reply
>>6373910
so his name is a mashup of bruiser Brodie and the character Brodie from mallrats played by jason Lee?
>>
Bakura - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 11:16:52 EST q2PTa6Zn No.6373941 Reply
>>6372668
And they had the understanding to kill it instead of forcing it through.
>>
Makoto - Sun, 29 Mar 2020 11:47:08 EST Nwp9fWmA No.6373944 Reply
>>6373941
yeah but they're still insisting on giving Brandi an on-screen role and quickly reverted her back to old role with a clunky explanation. Those kinds of heel-face-heel quick turns make a character burn out.

Plus Mel and Dr Luther are stuck in limbo. And Mel shaved her head for the gimmick!

Report Post
Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.