Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Harm Reduction Notes for the COVID-19 Pandemic

Now Playing on /wooo/tube -

Lost stuff

- Thu, 02 Apr 2020 03:23:32 EST GBwAYjIm No.6375263
File: 1585812212309.jpg -(320310B / 312.80KB, 1200x1600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. Lost stuff
Could we have a thread about lost compilations/matches etc.?

There was this really good compilation of early Scott Steiner stuff up on youtube but it disappeared pretty quickly. Anyone happen have it?

Also, this Super Dragon compilation, i think the name was like 'The evolution of Super Dragon'. The background music was this rock/nu-metal version of Wu-tang clan ain't nothing to fuck with.Did anyone save it?
>>
Brock Lesnar - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 03:29:19 EST 4pyknXit No.6375265 Reply
Wrestling doesn't really often get lost media OP hell even in the modern era anyone can record anything do to how much better modern recording equipment has gotten with age
>>
Mil M‡scaras - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 09:02:33 EST vCkiVt97 No.6375315 Reply
Most of Super Blizzard's music and their side projects, since after abandoning the music shit, they'd periodically delete things from Bandcamp. I have a majority of it (in 128kbps) but I'm missing a good chunk of the early stuff. Some elder /wooo/ statesman might have it all but hopes aren't high.
>>
Bertha Faye - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 11:32:55 EST qaWE+YXN No.6375364 Reply
1585841575980.jpg -(44543B / 43.50KB, 680x454) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>6375265
as someone with a vested interest in indy puroresu, who found out about four years after the fact about Sportiva, DEP, Kageki and Union Pro all streaming through USTREAM or Stickam which got wiped, all the matches from GTMV YouTube when they took it down after a week that have never reappeared and all the RealHero Archive Nico broadcasts which nobody has, not to mention all the RealHero Rutube uploads that will probably disappear soon enough with this LIST bullshit they're doing, and how in ten years when something else goes the only footage we'll have of it will have a Youku watermark in the corner, I absolutely cannot stress this enough: do not ever post on this board ever again, you brain-dead fuck.

We're not even getting into VHS decay and all the American indy traders who packed up shop over the years, or TV companies taping over their footage to save cash (side note: watch Recorder: The Marion Stokes Project while you're stuck at home! it's really great!). Wrestling has so much lost media I get dizzy thinking about. Sure, it probably won't beat Misawa/Kobashi v HDA 6/9/95, but it's still lost, and the idea that wrestling doesn't have that could not be any further from the truth
>>
Derek Sabato - Thu, 02 Apr 2020 11:46:54 EST jkHcIii8 No.6375371 Reply
There's some yardtard shit from the early 2000s, 2002/3 ish I'd love to see again. It was from this fed calling themselves FCW out of I think the St. Louis area or some other part of Missouri maybe. From what I remember there was some kid with a sort of mmm badass gimmick who had a finisher called the 'Straight To Hell' that that I thought looked impressive then. And this other kid with a name like 'Gothra' or something that had a kind of goofy nerd gimmick, one video clip was a training vignette of him in the woods. The funniest FCW clip was a run-in by Gothra on this other kid named John with 'All my Life' by KC and JoJo as Gothra's sudden entrance music.

This shit sounds so stupid typing it out but I thought it was hilarious at the time. I have no idea how I found it then, probably from some link on a long-defunct wrestling forum like the-revolution.net.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.