Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the format Name#Password
Comment
[i]Italic Text[/i]
[b]Bold Text[/b]
[spoiler]Spoiler Text[/spoiler]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace Text[/pre]
[super]Superset Text[/super]
[sub]Subset Text[/sub]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Now Playing on /wooo/tube -

AAW ALIVE #1 & PRIMOS SLAVE TO THE DEATHMATCH 11 IPPV THREAD

!lfsExjBfzE - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 14:20:26 EST HWYsl/vq No.6451466
File: 1601576426129.jpg -(72468B / 70.77KB, 720x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. AAW ALIVE #1 & PRIMOS SLAVE TO THE DEATHMATCH 11 IPPV THREAD
>Watch AAW Alive #1 on Thursday in /wooo/tube 2 - http://taima.tv/r/wooo2 and Primos Slave to the Deathmatch 11 on Saturday in /wooo/tube 3 - http://taima.tv/r/wooo3 both at 8pm EDT / 1am BST

On October 1, AAW makes its return for the first time since The Art of War in February as part of its four show series titled Alive. The first Alive show will feature three championship matches including Mance Warner defends his AAW Heavyweight Championship against Jake Crist, The Besties in the World defending their Tag Team Championship against Ace Austin and Madman Fulton, and Impact X Division Champion Hakim Zane aka Rohit Raju defends his AAW Heritage Championship against the up and coming Travis Titan.

Then on October 3, Primos Premier Pro Wrestling presents its 11th Annual Slave to the Deathmatch Tournament! Some of the biggest names in Deathmatch wrestling will take part in a one-night tournament! Here’s the lineups for both shows:

>AAW Alive #1 - Thursday

*Six Man Tag Team Match: Ace Perry, Stephen Wolf, & Stephen Wolf's Handpicked Partner vs. Gringo Loco & Top Flight (Air Wolf & Angel Dorado)
*Singles Match: Christi Jaynes vs. Hyan
*Singles Match: Elayna Black vs. Skye Blue
*Singles Match: Matthew Justice vs. 1 Called Manders
*AAW Heritage Championship Match: Hakim Zane (c) vs. Travis Titan
*AAW Tag Team Championship Match: The Besties In The World (Davey Vega & Mat Fitchett) (c) vs. Ace Austin & Madman Fulton
*AAW Heavyweight Championship Match: Mance Warner (c) vs. Jake Crist

>Primos Slave To The Deathmatch 11 - Saturday

*Slave To The Deathmatch 11 First Round Match: Dalton Bragg & XJ Khaos vs. Peter B. Beautiful & Ruby Flyer
*Slave To The Deathmatch 11 First Round Match: Benjamin Cumberbatch & Mosh Pit Mike vs. Johnny Crash & Arik Angel
*Slave To The Deathmatch 11 First Round Match: Chuck Stein & Phoenix Kidd vs. 9 & Joe Barton
*The winning teams advance to semifinals to face each other in a singles match with the winners of those matches meeting in a Triple Threat final.
*Primos Ladies of the Deathmatch Championship Match: Tyra Russamee vs Canary Cornell vs CJ Dunning
*Three Way Match for the Primos 303 Championship Match: Chango vs. Justin D'air vs. Justin Andrews
*Horrorslam Deathmatch Championship Match: Adrian Grimm vs. Aidan Blackheart
*Horrorslam Championship Match: #IAmtheProvider vs. Breyer Wellington

This post was edited by C_Higgy on 02-10-2020 16:25:40
>>
Ophidan - Thu, 01 Oct 2020 14:34:49 EST xC33cVSb No.6451472 Reply
>Some of the biggest names in Deathmatch wrestling
Bold claim with that line-up
>>
Terry Funk - Sat, 03 Oct 2020 19:50:02 EST bWZ+YR1t No.6452394 Reply
>>6451472
I'm very deep into the wrestling bubble and this is the first time in a while I can legitmately say I've never heard of a single person on this card.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.